ft worth tx
    9E2C269A-8961-4953-A2E5-9343AD6E81C9.jpeg

pkool1187

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2023
    Magnolia
    Welcome fellow ex Californian. What part did you come from? Do you agree with your former Governer Newsome last night him indicating California is safe and affordable?
    No I don't agree with anything going on in that beautiful state. Sad what it's come to

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    No I don't agree with anything going on in that beautiful state. Sad what it's come to

I visited my family this last July and it has been since 2012 since I last visited and it seems San Francisco is totally gentrified along with most of the Bay Area. I got a chance to visit San Jose and also gentrified as well. Almost everyone I grew up and worked with moved out of State most of them moving to Nevada and Arizona. The only good part still not affected was Mendocino County and most other Northern parts where the population is still sane and normal and yes it can be a little affordable compared to most other parts. The best decision I made was taking the offer my current employer offered me in 2003 and I made that move to work in Texas.

pkool1187

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2023
    Magnolia
    Ya I'm from Shasta county and it's still somewhat normal there but ya northern Cali is somewhat still affordable from the bay and so cal.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Ya I'm from Shasta county and it's still somewhat normal there but ya northern Cali is somewhat still affordable from the bay and so cal.

Eureka. It has been a long time since I have visited that part of California. My family property is in Mendocino County near Willits and that is the farthest I travel in normal times.

Top Bottom