• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Just signed up; been lurking for a while though. Going through my 2nd childhood and back into guns after a while away. Currently having fun shooting an XD9sc and Sig Mosquito. Think another XD joins the stable next week providing the prices haven't skyrocketed after the election; XD45c. May have to settle for swapping the skeeter for a Buckmark; gotta have something to play with. Look forward to gaining some info and swapping some stories.
    Military Camp

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Keep running into funkybassplayer; that's a good thing. Ever get that XD9sc you were looking for? Got one at the Longview show a couple of weeks ago. Even sweeter to shoot than the 40svc. If you still want to try it out just PM and we can get together. Glad to have another forum to prowl.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Gladewater, TX
    Keep running into funkybassplayer; that's a good thing. Ever get that XD9sc you were looking for? Got one at the Longview show a couple of weeks ago. Even sweeter to shoot than the 40svc. If you still want to try it out just PM and we can get together. Glad to have another forum to prowl.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Nope. Never got my hands on an XD. from the looks of your name i guessed you picked one up. I didn't make it out to the show the other day. I was inthe recording studio. I was out at the range and wwas wondering what you had been up to. I'll PM you some time. We def need to go to the range. Have a good one@

Top Bottom