• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Nowheresville, Tx
    Hello all, I am new to guns and I honestly am kicking myself in the rear for waiting so long to take this up. I have purchased two guns in the last week. I picked up a Glock 23 .40 cal for myself and a Springfield XD 9mm for the wife. We signed up to take our CHL class and that takes place on the 27th. We are now members of the Garland Public Shooting Range. I really like the fact that its out doors and a hop, skip and a jump from the house.

I am a private investigator and decided to move my career forward and that is to, begin Fugitive Bail Recovery. I never had a need for a weapon before but a weapon or two is a must when hunting bad guys facing jail time.

I am sure I will be on here a lot, lurking and posting from time to time. I will try to search for the answer before asking. Some forums are real anal about asking the same question twice, hopefully you guys are bit more patient ;)
    Lynx Defense

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Wow, small state. Yeah, I guess you see where I've been lurking since the kiddo was born. Not on DWB much anymore, but I can still razz you here when you're feeling lonely!

Dirt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Nowheresville, Tx
    Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm really looking forward to learning all I can about guns and ammo. O, and theres nothing better that a good ol razz from Codyg.. i run into you everywhere now lol You going to the parade next month??

Top Bottom