• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMELLNROSES

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    I do not recognize borders.
    Hello everyone. I am from Virginia (the greatest state in the Union) but I LOVE Texas too...been there numerous times and always ate well, met nice, friendly people, and had fun doing a lot of shooting. I just joined this forum and look forward to participating in the group and meeting some new gun friends.
    Venture Surplus ad

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I object to the statement by the new member that Virginia is the greatest state in the union. Seems to me that Virginia went Commie in 2012 so ... I don't think so.... Other than that, recognize that Texas is the greatest state in the "Union", and then I'll extend a "welcome".

PS, if you or your family is involved with Coal, and any voted for O' bummer, then you reap what you sew. O'bummer shutting down Coal is killing my main source of income.

Last edited:

SMELLNROSES

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    I do not recognize borders.
    I object to the statement by the new member that Virginia is the greatest state in the union. Seems to me that Virginia went Commie in 2012 so ... I don't think so.... Other than that, recognize that Texas is the greatest state in the "Union", and then I'll extend a "welcome".

PS, if you or your family is involved with Coal, and any voted for O' bummer, then you reap what you sew. O'bummer shutting down Coal is killing my main source of income.

People like you miss the big picture...sorry you are unable to welcome me to the forum...anyway Texas is an awesome state, I love it, have been there many times and it is wonderful...but I am sticking to my comment that Virginia is the greatest (for me anyway)...I know my state has a few issues and we only went commie because of those fools in Northern Virginia, that area is really just an extension of D.C. Be careful what you accuse of others without understanding, it will come back on you...you guys down there in TX better be careful because what is happening to us in VA is also happening in TX...

Top Bottom