• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texmansru47

That's me on the right
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2021
    Spring, TX
    Good morning y'all. My name is Tom Wilson and I reside in Spring, TX not far from where I grew up in Tomball, TX. I have never been around a lot of guns in my early years but after my college years in PA, I found myself back in Texas and finding an interest in shooting. I am far from an expert but I did get my LTC solely to help eliminate questions that could ever come up If I find myself in a situation. I have several rifles and three pistols, and semi-automatics (the pistols). I have one collection type gun a Mark IV Enfield from 1941. I like it and it shoos great but it is a bolt action so I have some arguments with it from time to time :cool:. I like to go shooting but I have only shot at indoor ranges. I know there is a good outdoor range in Cypress, TX where I used to live but I am not sure about over here in the Spring area. If anyone knows of a good place please let me know. I hope to meet some of y'all one day and maybe go shooting with y'all. God Bless Texas and God Bless our United States.
    Hurley's Gold

texmansru47

That's me on the right
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2021
    Spring, TX
    Thank you TxStetson. Axxe55 that sounds awesome. I hope I fit in well with everyone. Like I said I am no expert so I am here to learn more and more about the various weapons, Ammo, Shooting ranges, etc. Would like to meet up with some of the members as well one day.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Thank you TxStetson. Axxe55 that sounds awesome. I hope I fit in well with everyone. Like I said I am no expert so I am here to learn more and more about the various weapons, Ammo, Shooting ranges, etc. Would like to meet up with some of the members as well one day.
    Most of us don't consider ourselves experts. An "expert" is someone that thinks they know it all and has closed off their mind to learning or adapting to new things. We like to learn and share our knowledge here at TGT.

Plus we like to laugh and have a good time!

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    I have several rifles and three pistols, and semi-automatics (the pistols). I have one collection type gun a Mark IV Enfield from 1941. I like it and it shoos great but it is a bolt action so I have some arguments with it from time to time :cool:. I like to go shooting but I have only shot at indoor ranges. I know there is a good outdoor range in Cypress, TX where I used to live but I am not sure about over here in the Spring area.
    Let me know when you kick the Enfield out due to it being too argumentative.

Hot Wells (in Cypress) is now shotgun only. Spring Guns and Ammo and Shiloh are close to you.

Top Bottom