• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Geez, 21 posts and the ban hammer was dropped - checking post history nothing seemed offensive or out of line - maybe the mods got wind that this was Gambler 500.0? I doubt the mods will come here and say why he was banned unless maybe it was that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Geez, 21 posts and the ban hammer was dropped - checking post history nothing seemed offensive or out of line - maybe the mods got wind that this was Gambler 500.0? I doubt the mods will come here and say why he was banned unless maybe it was that.
    Gambler had a very certain persona that came out online, plus Gambler was from around the DFW area, and the OP is from Spring.

Whatever got the OP banned, must have been bad enough for them to clean things up.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Gambler was becoming almost the ultimate troll! In his original username, he was supposedly a man in his early 70's. The last incarnation as "amberloo" he/she? came here as young female member!

IMO, when someone is willing to switch genders, (I'm only assuming!) to go on a forum to instigate trouble and stir shit, then you might have some very serious mental issues!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Gambler was becoming almost the ultimate troll! In his original username, he was supposedly a man in his early 70's. The last incarnation as "amberloo" he/she? came here as young female member!

IMO, when someone is willing to switch genders, (I'm only assuming!) to go on a forum to instigate trouble and stir shit, then you might have some very serious mental issues!

Oo - conspiracy time... what if Gambler/Amberloo/El Kabong (maybe same guy, maybe not) was none other than GunKid?

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    <Gasp!>

Or what if he's Gecko45?

If he's Gecko45 I damn well expect there to be stories of taking multiple .308 rounds in the back while he's holding off ISIS, The Taliban, Spetznaz, and MS13 from his shopping mall while simultaneously evac'ing the people trapped in the Panda Express, Forever21, and Bath & Bodyworks.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    1634761466076.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads