• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TKG

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I saw this at Academy the other day and decided it was cheap enough to give it a shot. They're still pretty new with very few reviews. Just front first impressions, it seems to be decently built, but QC may be a bit lacking. The first one they brought up was super rough. The trigger was shit (even for an AK variant), slide was grainy and stiff (again, even for an AK) and just seems overall crappy. The next one they brought up was much better. If you're going to get one, go over it in the store very well before you take it home. Saiga mags are supposed to fit, I ordered one and will report back with how it works. As soon as the weather clears ups, I'm going to go break it in and can give a better review. Looks cool as shit though.

20170116_141521.jpg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Price?

Make sure and try cheap birdshot and full power 00 buck (or similiar) please after the recommended break in period if there is one.

This will tell a lot about how reliable it will be.

TKG

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    $499 at Academy, I think they're the only ones selling it. It does have an adjustable gas system on it, so I'm gonna play with it and see how well it works for various loads. I have a bunch of cheap bird shot, some HV birdshot and buck I'm going to run through it and see what happens. I'll let you know, I know there's not much info on them right now.

TKG

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Finally made it out to the range today and put about 150 rds through it. It had issues cycling for the first few mags but after that, it ran like a champ using cheap Monarch HV bird shot. I put a cheap red dot on it and pattern was good at 15 yds with the supplied choke. All in all, I've very pleased, especially given the price point.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom