• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    The only correct response is to replace the brushguard with a beefier Ranch Hand.

What else do you have in mind? And don't make me slap you.

Sharp truck BTW.

Actually ranch hand is what I have in mind, want one that I can put a winch on that is on the inside and a rear bumper too. But first I want to do a full lift on the truck. For now I just did a front leveling lift to get rid of the rake.
    I was contemplating putting a limited slip diff in the rear ford only offers the locker or open diff but after the tires and testing it out in some sloppy mud and rough terrain the traction control works amazing. Don’t really need it with how well it works. I did a test after one rear tire on pavement one on on loose dirt and nailed the throttle. After a split second of spinning the tire on dirt it sent power to the other tire on pavement and both tires started spinning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Nice truck - That's interesting how the sides of the brush guard match the headlights.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

It took me forever to identify what brush guard it was. And damnit now I forget but it’s a low end one that has good reviews but it’s just a brush guard no real protection.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Nice step up from a Jeep Liberty for sure. Glad you got your testicles back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my defense I got rid of my old vehicle and got my wife a Ford Edge because we had a son and needed a good safe family car that she could easily get my son in and out of the car so I took over her Jeep Liberty. I put off getting a new truck for my family.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    In my defense I got rid of my old vehicle and got my wife a Ford Edge because we had a son and needed a good safe family car that she could easily get my son in and out of the car so I took over her Jeep Liberty. I put off getting a new truck for my family.

That comment was from a man that drove 5 company minivans in a row for the sake of family. I too just got back into a truck recently.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    That comment was from a man that drove 5 company minivans in a row for the sake of family. I too just got back into a truck recently.

I wasn’t offended or anything. Just explained why I haven’t had a truck lol. And yea it feels great to be back in a truck again

Top Bottom