• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just got this email, it's a new one for me.
    I was home all day yesterday.

Screenshot_20200421-104225_Email.jpg
    Target Sports

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-104225_Email.jpg
      Screenshot_20200421-104225_Email.jpg
      154.3 KB · Views: 586

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just got this email, it's a new one for me.
    I was home all day yesterday.

View attachment 210611
    Not sure if it's in their records about the dog or what, but USPS, UPS & Fedex never knock. They all just dump & run @ my house. The other night the dog barked @ the door. My wife didn't hear them, but I heard the truck drive off. 2nd replacement chinese toaster oven got dropped.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not sure if it's in their records about the dog or what, but USPS, UPS & Fedex never knock. They all just dump & run @ my house. The other night the dog barked @ the door. My wife didn't hear them, but I heard the truck drive off. 2nd replacement chinese toaster oven got dropped.
    Some years ago it seems they all stopped knocking, with rare exceptions.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    UPS delivered a dresser and two nightstands yesterday. He knocked but in the 30 seconds it took for me to get to the door, he was already driving away. I saw why when I went to carry the dresser in, packaging was heavily damaged on one side.

Tried to peek in to check for damage but a sheet of foam packing prevented it so we went ahead and opened it. The back of the dresser suffered some damage, the base trim on the right rear is badly split also.

Called Home Depot, they want us to return it to a store 45 minutes from here then come back to pickup the replacement when it arrives. They won't order it until they have this one.

Customer Service is dead.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    UPS delivered a dresser and two nightstands yesterday. He knocked but in the 30 seconds it took for me to get to the door, he was already driving away. I saw why when I went to carry the dresser in, packaging was heavily damaged on one side.

Tried to peek in to check for damage but a sheet of foam packing prevented it so we went ahead and opened it. The back of the dresser suffered some damage, the base trim on the right rear is badly split also.

Called Home Depot, they want us to return it to a store 45 minutes from here then come back to pickup the replacement when it arrives. They won't order it until they have this one.

They only knock (if they do) to let the homeowner know a package has been dropped off.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Any luck escalating to the store manager?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I feel bad. I just sent a kinda short email to a company because I just glanced at the email and assumed it was regarding a package I just sent. . .asking if they were going to be accepting packages. I assumed they were out of the office due to COVID.

Top Bottom