New Year BBQ

Discussion in 'Events' started by Dcav, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Dcav

Dcav TGT Addict

Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Anyone have a date in mind, or does anyone have obligations in Febuary? I talked to Alex at Bexar range Sunday he just said to let him know the date, they have always been cool with hosting the events as long as we feed the range staff. Figued it is a good way to bring in the new year.

2. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I don't have any solid plans.

3. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I don't have any obligations at this moment. Is Bexar the best location for this in your opinion.

4. Dcav

Dcav TGT Addict

Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    well, they have been good in the past. I posted about doing it at Lonestar as well. Let me know thoughts.

5. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I haven't been to Lonestar yet. Bexar is always pretty laid back about letting us goof off.

6. LJH

LJH Well-Known

Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Bexar has a bit better grounds for hanging out. Lone star might be ok if we were allowed to set up away from the ranges.

7. Dcav

Dcav TGT Addict

Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Alan, Travis what are your thoughts? I know you guys do some business with Best of the West. Im not opposed to a drive for a big event.

8. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Best of the West has the room for it, that's for sure.

9. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    BOTW has room for it, but the best part is having an entire bay to ourselves and complete control of it. That helps keep things organized and keeps the riff raff out. On top of that, we'd have the freedom to do things like set up barricades, do an "Intro to IDPA" or other fun stuff like that to make it interesting.

10. Dcav

Dcav TGT Addict

Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Lets make it happen then. You guys up in that area see if you can nail down a date etc. We can throw ideas around.