• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Anyone have a date in mind, or does anyone have obligations in Febuary? I talked to Alex at Bexar range Sunday he just said to let him know the date, they have always been cool with hosting the events as long as we feed the range staff. Figued it is a good way to bring in the new year.
    DK Firearms

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    well, they have been good in the past. I posted about doing it at Lonestar as well. Let me know thoughts.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Bexar has a bit better grounds for hanging out. Lone star might be ok if we were allowed to set up away from the ranges.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Alan, Travis what are your thoughts? I know you guys do some business with Best of the West. Im not opposed to a drive for a big event.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    BOTW has room for it, but the best part is having an entire bay to ourselves and complete control of it. That helps keep things organized and keeps the riff raff out. On top of that, we'd have the freedom to do things like set up barricades, do an "Intro to IDPA" or other fun stuff like that to make it interesting.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    BOTW has room for it, but the best part is having an entire bay to ourselves and complete control of it. That helps keep things organized and keeps the riff raff out. On top of that, we'd have the freedom to do things like set up barricades, do an "Intro to IDPA" or other fun stuff like that to make it interesting.

Lets make it happen then. You guys up in that area see if you can nail down a date etc. We can throw ideas around.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

HD shotgun fun!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Are we wanting to do this in January or February? Anyone have a preference on time of the month? I need to know because I'll be working on my business schedule too and I want to get this knocked out first. I'll set it up with the owner of BOTW once we decide when. I think this should prove to be an awesome BBQ! Lets try to make it a huge one.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Agree on the Huge ness, this would be a good chance to get some sponsors out and bring in some crowds. January might be too cold, I would suggest Feb.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    We should plan on going public with this in December IMO, give people time to plan and to get maximum exposure.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    We should plan on going public with this in December IMO, give people time to plan and to get maximum exposure.
    The sooner we nail down a time and place the better. How does Feb 4th or 5th sound?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    February 5th it is. I'll get it scheduled. Lets plan on making some extra BBQ for Curtis @ BOTW and anyone else working there that day to thank them.

Top Bottom