• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I fear you're right. I still don't like what the long term ramifications are going to be.
    Me neither. We are definitely headed for dark times and no one is coming to safe us or our rights. We will have to fight it out just like our ancestors have done in the past. After seeing what 2020 has been I think this will be an inevitability in the near future.
    Gun Zone Deals

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The NRA is still the gun grabber's big boogie man. From a PR perspective, it would be a win for the anti-gun lobby and could give further momentum to the Brady Bunch and their other ilk.

Emboldening the enemy isn't a good thing IMO.
    Gun Grabbler Beto

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Me neither. We are definitely headed for dark times and no one is coming to safe us or our rights. We will have to fight it out just like our ancestors have done in the past. After seeing what 2020 has been I think this will be an inevitability in the near future.
    Yea, I think you are probably right and really I'm just around ready for it anyway ! Bring it on....sure hope I have enough ammo !

LeadChucker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2019
    Dallas TX
    So, they could revoke the non-profit charter I guess.

Thanks

NY AG: "Seeking to dissolve the NRA is the most aggressive sanction we could have sought against the not-for-profit organization, which we have jurisdiction over because it is registered in New York. The NY AG has a wide range of authorities relating to nonprofits in the state, including the authority to force organizations to cease operations or dissolve."

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    NY AG: "Seeking to dissolve the NRA is the most aggressive sanction we could have sought against the not-for-profit organization, which we have jurisdiction over because it is registered in New York. The NY AG has a wide range of authorities relating to nonprofits in the state, including the authority to force organizations to cease operations or dissolve."

Im not sure if this is possible but if it is, why didn't the NRA move their charter to another state? Even if they had to modify the name or whatever. Did they think those commies in NYC wouldn't come for them?

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    This is what often happens when there are no term limits. Longevity has it's place to keep the "brain trust", but not guarding against abusive power is a disaster.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Im not sure if this is possible but if it is, why didn't the NRA move their charter to another state? Even if they had to modify the name or whatever. Did they think those commies in NYC wouldn't come for them?
    I believe they could, but it has been a while since I looked into such things.

Don't know why they ever chose to incorporate in NY to begin with.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    We'd like to hear how you're ready for "it", and what plans or preparations you have made, or have in place for when "it" happens?

And exactly what is "it"?
    Oh you know..."it" ! I just hope you are ready for "it" because it's coming soon.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    We'd like to hear how you're ready for "it", and what plans or preparations you have made, or have in place for when "it" happens?

And exactly what is "it"?[/QUOTEj

NOYDB I'm not posting my game plan for the enemy to see. Not you AXX, you're not the enemy but they do read here.

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I do agree though with those that say if they are able to "dissolve" the NRA is bad optics and needs to be avoided. You can bet the libertards would spin this into some kind of a defeat for the second amendment, pro gun groups.

Somehow though they need to replace the current management though.

Top Bottom