• gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    From the link in the first post.

"New York already has a ban on the use of bulletproof vests while carrying out "any violent felony offense,""

What kind of a moron would every propose a law like this ? Like people who are going to carry out a "violent felony offense" give a shit about some stupid law that makes it illegal for the to use a bulletproof vest.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Wow. They are trying to remove all means of self protection from the public. New York assemblyman Jacobson was shocked that anyone could purchase a bullet proof vest.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    From the link in the first post.

"New York already has a ban on the use of bulletproof vests while carrying out "any violent felony offense,""

What kind of a moron would every propose a law like this ? Like people who are going to carry out a "violent felony offense" give a shit about some stupid law that makes it illegal for the to use a bulletproof vest.

The same morons that think a sign keeps guns out....

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Typical nanny state bullshit! If people elected smarter politician this would not even be an issue! If you live in a nanny state you could pack your shit & leave. Even I was smart enough to figure this out @ age 23! An at age 23 I was still mighty stupid.

Brassguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 15, 2017
    Wichita Falls
    Both my wife and I have body armor. We put it on when there is a tornado warning and we go into the shelter. The majority of people killed in a tornado are killed by flying objects. In my mind, it’s not a “bullet proof vest” it’s extra Storm PPE.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Typical nanny state bullshit! If people elected smarter politician this would not even be an issue! If you live in a nanny state you could pack your shit & leave. Even I was smart enough to figure this out @ age 23! An at age 23 I was still mighty stupid.
    You?!?! Heck, I was so stupid that I'm amazed I've made it well into my 50s without killing myself

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's New York. Nothing about it should be surprising to anyone with their ridiculous laws.

Hell, a Big Gulp is illegal there!
    When the democrat narrative is that Cuomo is so great he deserved an Emmy, what do you think the narrative for the rest of the country will be when the democrats control the executive and legislative branches of the U.S. government?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When the democrat narrative is that Cuomo is so great he deserved an Emmy, what do you think the narrative for the rest of the country will be when the democrats control the executive and legislative branches of the U.S. government?

It's simple. They are trying to bring west coast politics and ideology eastward, and east coast in the westward direction.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom