• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Found this site from HK-Pro. I live in Helotes, TX and have been an HK owner now for 2 years. My collection has been expanding since then. I now have a Remington 870 Synthetic Pump shottie and an FNP-40 in addition to my first pistol, HK USP 9mm. More on the way.lol.
    Lynx Defense

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here. The more HK fanatics the better! ;) How do you like that FNP40? I have handled a few, never shot one though. They seem like pretty decent guns.

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    So far my FNP-40 is giving my USP a run for its money!!!!!!! I've put 400 rounds through my FNP-40 with no problems. Its about the same size as my USP but the grip is much smaller and easier to grip now with a Hogue Handall. I also have a Handall for my USP which makes it better IMO. Now all I need is an Insight M6

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Hey beagle, which academy are you in? Bexar county or somewhere else? I'm in the SAC academy to get TCLEOSE certified right now and am starting phase 3 on 7/21/08. Not too sure where I want to work yet when I get done and certified.lol.

beagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Helotes, TX
    Hey beagle, which academy are you in? Bexar county or somewhere else? I'm in the SAC academy to get TCLEOSE certified right now and am starting phase 3 on 7/21/08. Not too sure where I want to work yet when I get done and certified.lol.

That was funny.
    I read your post and thought, "academy? what academy?" I'd forgotten to update my profile. I was at the TDCJ academy down in Beeville when I joined this forum. I'm currently at the Connally Unit in Kenedy.

v/r,
    B.

Top Bottom