• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cdb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Livingston, TX
    Hey folks, new Texas residents here. Based out of Livingston but we're RV'ers so will be spending time all over the place.

Anyone have recommendations for public rifle ranges or clubs near Livingston or Fredericksburg?

Thanks!
    Hurley's Gold

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welcome!

I believe Charlie lives in that area, he may have some recommendations. (Fredericksburg)

That's quite a distance between those two places.

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Welcome to the forum! Apache Rifleworks on I-10 at Comfort. Not necessarily cheap on guns but have a lot of everything and an indoor range. Nice folks there also. It "might" take 30 minutes to get there from Fredricksburg.

cdb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Livingston, TX
    Welcome to the forum! Apache Rifleworks on I-10 at Comfort. Not necessarily cheap on guns but have a lot of everything and an indoor range. Nice folks there also. It "might" take 30 minutes to get there from Fredricksburg.

Thanks! We've been by there a few times on the way to Kerrville. Will plan on checking them out.

cdb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Livingston, TX
    Costs a lot to live in Fredricksburg, but go West on 290 from Fredricksburg to Harper, Mason, Brady, etc. Small town Texas!

Thanks. We've seen some nice land out that way, still not cheap but not too crazy either. I'd love to be out that way with enough land to comfortably shoot on, but you know how it goes... wife wants to be a little closer to Fredericksburg.

Top Bottom