• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Proud parents Sig 320c and Sig M11-A1 my new addition Sig 938. Took it to the range and found out it shoots better than any other small pistol that I had owned. Being a 9mm in such a small gun the felt recoil was much less than a Ruger LC9S that I owned. Even at 15 yards it did a good job. I am not a that good of a shot that I can say I only got a 1 1/2" groups at 15 yards, but I definitely was able to keep the shots on target in the 8 or nine ring. The gun came with only one 6 round mag and you can buy a 7 round mag, but as normal factory mag they are pricey. It does have sig night sights and I was able to get mine at $699.00 which seemed to be what all the gun stores in my neighborhood was selling them for. Cleaning the gun was harder than normally cleaning a Sig which normally has very easy take down. It was sort of like a Ruger LCP or LC9 but had the whole slide stop that had to be removed. Still a great gun and very concealable.

Target Sports

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    I love my EDC P938 Extreme! It's the only thing I wear more often than underwear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Sigs are addicting! I had always been interested in them for years and finally got my first one a couple years ago, a 1990s P229 40S&W. I am hooked now. That P229 led me to a MK25 and now I carry a P320c 9mm and got the suncompact x change kit for it as well.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Glad you enjoying the 938. Been one of the most fun guns I've purchased and experiemced shooting for the first time.

I'd be great to have one for every hiding spot.

Top Bottom