• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A small summary too much to ask?

Te video is a summary. According to the speaker, State AG's running investigations into NRA finances have encountered both grossly excessive LaPierre luxury travel spending, plus absurd over-payments to a clerical person with little qualifications. This appears to have interested the IRS and may prompt them to investigate his wrongdoings.

The video is not really long, I invite all to watch it.

leVieux

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Te video is a summary. According to the speaker, State AG's running investigations into NRA finances have encountered both grossly excessive LaPierre luxury travel spending, plus absurd over-payments to a clerical person with little qualifications. This appears to have interested the IRS and may prompt them to investigate his wrongdoings.

The video is not really long, I invite all to watch it.

leVieux

I read your summary in 5 seconds, the video is 7 minutes. Thanks for saving me 6 minutes and 55 seconds of my life. Lots of fluff in videos. TLDR is better for those of us with jobs and duties outside of watching youtube all day so "creators" can jerk themselves off for 90% of it.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I read your summary in 5 seconds, the video is 7 minutes. Thanks for saving me 6 minutes and 55 seconds of my life. Lots of fluff in videos. TLDR is better for those of us with jobs and duties outside of watching youtube all day so "creators" can jerk themselves off for 90% of it.
    1imn43-372499.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Pobricito, tell us which mean person forced you to watch the video ?

Are you sure you even belong on a site like TGT ?

leVieux

Top Bottom