• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Well, I'm about to start that direction from Bastrop in a few minutes, if you see a guy wearing an ugly lime colored shirt and tan US Flag hat wondering around aimlessly, flag me down so I don't sit with the wrong group of people ...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It was good to see you all again last night, as well as to meet some new people. Sorry about the meet location, since some of us failed to mention to me that Joe's Crabshack is only a step above a children's venue. ;) lol j/k I'll start working on getting the next meet setup, which will hopefully be our first training meet this next time around.

Ranger60

Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Was still a good meeting, and my food was good! *L* Really looking forward to the next go round and some trigger time! Enjoyed meeting new people, our group is growing.

pwrincross

May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    I had a blast. Listening to what everyone had to say. It was great conversation. It was fun listening to people talking about guns and just soaking up the knowledge. Want to learn more and from what I gathered from the group there is a lot that they can teach me. Cant wait till next time.

Ranger60

Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Well guys, have not seen any posts since our last meet, any plans being discussed for another meet or trigger time?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm trying to get together an initial course plan for the next meet. It sounds like we'll probably be having it at Mark's (USMCPI) place so we can use his pistol range. I'm off the next couple days, so I'll get everything organized and update you all shortly.

Top Bottom