• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    For everyone's info, I dropped by Keith's place in Montgomery last week. He engraved my lower while I waited. Did a great job too! Definitely worth the money and drive to be able to walk away with your lower rather than try and ship it. Plus I got to BS with him about gun stuff. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.
    +1

Had him do a few of mine last week too...in and out no problems! Does great work and easy to deal with. :)

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Tell Keith I said hello
    Funny you mention this... as Keith was doing my first one...

Keith: "So you said Sean Cody did your trust?".
    Me: Um, no, I didn't mention who did my trust... ?
    Keith: "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you mentioned that... he does such a great job advising people to keep the trust name short as they should be."
    Me: Oh, well... actually, he did do my trust, I just did not mention it... but funny you should recognize his work with my, "XXX TRUST" name (X's are obviously not the actual letters).
    Keith: "Yeah, he knows what he's doing, and much much better than the, 'The Husband_First M. Last & Wife_First M. Last Living Revocable Trust Pflugerville, TX' I see sometimes and must find a way to fit on the receiver somewhere..."

LOL!

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Keith: "So you said Sean Cody did your trust?".
    Me: Um, no, I didn't mention who did my trust... ?
    Keith: "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you mentioned that... he does such a great job advising people to keep the trust name short as they should be."
    Me: Oh, well... actually, he did do my trust, I just did not mention it...

So, you are telling all of us that you are a smartass. LOL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Spring, TX
    For everyone's info, I dropped by Keith's place in Montgomery last week. He engraved my lower while I waited. Did a great job too! Definitely worth the money and drive to be able to walk away with your lower rather than try and ship it. Plus I got to BS with him about gun stuff. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.

What does he charge?

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    So, you are telling all of us that you are a smartass. LOL
    Well, no, that was not really my point. It may read that way, but there was no 'smart ass' in the conversation at all...

I actually thought it was pretty funny and we both chuckled that he guessed who did my trust...lol

I really appreciated Keith doing my engraving on such short notice without any trouble at all, highly recommend him to others, and will absolutely use his services again in the future if needed! :)

Last edited:

dtownmj

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Houston, TX
    is this neccessary ? i am filing as an individual and do not plan to sell my nfa item ever. I have heard conflicting info as to whether this is neccessary or not if you dont intend to sell it...

Top Bottom