IMG_20240108_145025.jpg

Powder springs MAC, Gemtec viper 9
    DK Firearms

davidindallas

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    I bought this exact 1928A1 from Morphy auctions a few years back. The one in front with the painted grip and compensator. Turns out the stock, fore-end and grip were all cracked just didn't show up on pics or video. Its my "beater" Thompson that I'm not afraid to devalue from shooting.

Last edited:

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    IMG_6528.jpeg
    Just put this one together and looking forward to getting it out to the range. ODG Cerakote and laser engraving done by KickinbrassTX.

I’m interested to see how this one cycles and ejects with such short dwell time. 11.5 mid gas with Black River Tactical tube, A5-H2 and Sprinco green rifle spring. When I had Black River choose the gas tube, I selected suppressed and brass only. I trust they made the right call.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    11 day approval with eForm

View attachment 329242

Hazel Green Cerakote
    CMMG upper
    CMMG 12.5” barrel
    CMMG bolt carrier duracoated ODG
    BCM bolt
    Forward Controls Design EPC
    Salient Arms adjustable gas block
    Smith Vortex
    Radian Raptor SD
    Eotech XPS2
    Scalarworks Peak Irons
    Thorntail QD Mount
    Thorntail Offset Light Mount
    Streamlight Protac HLX rattle can FDE
    Arisaka adapter
    Surefire UE and ST07
    Cloud Defensive LCS
    Troy 10” Quad
    CMMG lower
    CMMG lower parts kit
    JP Enterprise takedown/pivot pins
    Black Rain Ordnance trigger
    Radian Talon
    Emissary Development handbrake
    B5 Grip
    B5 Bravo
    Sprinco green spring
    Forward Control Designs sling keep
    Forward Control Designs castle nut
    Forward Control Designs trigger guard
    VLTOR A5 buffer and tube
    Vickers 2 point
    <>
    Where are the pink crocs ?
    <?>

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Good to hear that you are recovering from the wreck. Its been how long since that bitch wrecked your life? Hell I would be a big senior citizen kid just to check the Stoner out in person. Watching shoot would be a first time thing to so many.
    Not sure I'm much more recovered but the extra holes in me are almost all healed. The pain on the other hand has gone through the roof. Its been 14 years come June.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Not sure I'm much more recovered but the extra holes in me are almost all healed. The pain on the other hand has gone through the roof. Its been 14 years come June.
    How time flys when your phuched. That's a lot of years & a lot a pain & suffering because of a drunk bitch. And she pretty much got off easy as I remember.

When was the last time you was out with the guns and had some fun? Are you driving again? If you can't secure a ride I'll come get you. If you don't have a place to shoot it I'm sure EZ-E would welcome you to his place. He has a nice little range that I'm jealous of.

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    How time flys when your phuched. That's a lot of years & a lot a pain & suffering because of a drunk bitch. And she pretty much got off easy as I remember.

When was the last time you was out with the guns and had some fun? Are you driving again? If you can't secure a ride I'll come get you. If you don't have a place to shoot it I'm sure EZ-E would welcome you to his place. He has a nice little range that I'm jealous of.
    Its been years since I have been to a range. I'm not driving still due to pain. There is a range that allows MGs not too far from the house. Where is EZ-E?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Its been years since I have been to a range. I'm not driving still due to pain. There is a range that allows MGs not too far from the house. Where is EZ-E?
    North side of Palestine. I'd come get you to get you and the Stoner out for a barrel warming. Dustin holds TGT get togethers. Currently its the place that I shoot mine machine guns. We wouldn't need to wait for anything but a nice day. I prefer Dustin being home, even though he said I could shoot any time.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    North of Palestine, damn that's farther than the ranch I normally shoot at.
    If your talking about Leona they stopped doing the 4th of July & New Years shoots like 8 years ago. And yeah it's probably another hour & half to Dustins. And your not going to have those far targets or vehicles to shoot.

I was going to the V.O. Ranch in Mountain Home. But since I'm not working the side job it's not paid for. Since moving to Central Texas its like a 5 hour drive for me.

Top Bottom