• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    If the you think the ATF doesn't already have your personal info and address it's time to rethink things. Personal info isn't personal it's public, anyone can get ahold of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

They aren't supposed to but I doubt they give a damn about that law. What I mean is they made that info available to the public via their website. It wasn't strictly internal information.

That's right- go to the ATF website, click the link, and read all the comments along with the commenter's name, address, etc. A lot of people were pretty pissed about that.
    Texas SOT

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    They aren't supposed to but I doubt they give a damn about that law. What I mean is they made that info available to the public via their website. It wasn't strictly internal information.

That's right- go to the ATF website, click the link, and read all the comments along with the commenter's name, address, etc. A lot of people were pretty pissed about that.

I wasn't talking about the ATF. I can pull the same info you give to the ATF to make a comment just by back tracking your IP address. Point was that personal info isn't personal anybody can gain access to it with or without permission. Privacy is a thing of the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    It"s comments like this that don't help the situation.

Actual Comment:
    "What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you people not understand?

Do you actually WANT Tyranny?

Do you enjoy watching this country go down?

Or are you all just that ignorant and refuse to see what you're really doing to this country?"

Top Bottom