• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that willilawfirm gets his posts deleted and banned for spamming the forum then someone joins up, uses one of his first 10 posts to bump this thread with a +1 for Willi and now it gets bumped again much the same way?

My BS radar is chirping.

johnpuga1982

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    San Antonio
    Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that willilawfirm gets his posts deleted and banned for spamming the forum then someone joins up, uses one of his first 10 posts to bump this thread with a +1 for Willi and now it gets bumped again much the same way?

My BS radar is chirping.

I saw the original ad on m4carbine.net and did a search here to see if anyone had any experience.

Last edited:

shanedogg97

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Buda
    Texas Law Shield does them as well. I believe the rate is $299 and only $20 to amend. They spent about 15 minutes with me on the phone just talking and answering questions about the process. I hope to pull the trigger soon and will more than likely go with them. Good luck.
    Texas Law Shield NFA

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Ya pays yer money an' ya takes yer chances......I'd rather go w/someone that may charge a bit more, but is active in the business. .

This is our logic as well. We're in the "planning to" stage right now.

My BS radar is chirping.

I'm on board.

Texas Law Shield does them as well. I believe the rate is $299 and only $20 to amend. They spent about 15 minutes with me on the phone just talking and answering questions about the process. I hope to pull the trigger soon and will more than likely go with them. Good luck.
    Texas Law Shield NFA

Curious how they go, keep us updated. Martha (I believe was her name) gave us some info this weekend on TLS and I wanted to ask her some specific NFA trust questions as well as a couple specific on their plans. Anyway, I'm sorta kicking myself for missing the opportunity but glad I know there's another option.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Although there seems to be some history with spammers, I had my trust done by J Willi and I'm pleased. Fast turnaround, even for a custom form I needed to place quite a few things in the trust early on.

Note: I'm not Mr. Willi, not associated with his firm, not an advertiser - just a happy customer, one that started the process BEFORE I knew about the board sponsors, etc. Take that for what you will, but I have no regrets.

I would like to see him actually sponsor the board, though. His work would be appreciated and there's certainly more interest that could drive things his way, so I'll drop him a note asking him to consider it again and letting him know the value I get out of TGT. We'll see what happens.

Top Bottom