• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I prepare NFA Gun Trusts for $300 for law-abiding citizens throughout Texas, but especially in the Central Texas area. If you would like to come to my office in downtown Austin to execute the documents, I will provide the witnesses and the notary at no extra charge. When you leave my office, you will be ready to visit your favorite Class III dealer. It's that easy! Also, I accept Visa and MasterCard.

I am a preferred provider of NFA Gun Trusts for the clients of several Central Texas Class III dealers. My affiliations include: National Rifle Association - Benefactor Member; Texas State Rifle Association - Patron Member; National Skeet Shooting Association - Life Member; Texas Skeet Shooters Association - Life Member; and Capitol Trap & Skeet Club - Life Member.

Jim Willi
    Willi Law Firm, P.C.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you talked to the owner of this forum about being a sponsor?

edited to delete content from the spammer until he goes about the proper way to use the forum.

Last edited:

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Have you talked to the owner of this forum about being a sponsor?

edited to delete content from the spammer until he goes about the proper way to use the forum.

I saw this guys first post and was interested, so I e-mailed him. Then, before I got his response, saw that he had about 10 identical postings of exactly the same words. So when I got his response, I told him sorry, but I have figured out that you are just spamming our board and not contributing to it, so I will talk to Sean Cody when I'm ready.

Bacon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Leander
    +1 for James Willi

2-hour turnaround and local (Austin). Sat down and walked me through the entire process and legalities of purchasing.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Paid 200 for mine, I see no point in paying the ridiculous fees some of these guys charge to basically cut and paste your personal info into a premade form. The 500 sean cody wanted is a bit ridiculous IMO.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    As long as it goes through and I get my stamps I'm not too worried. The guy sounded knowledgeable about all yhe questions I asked him and amended a few things I wanted changed with no problem. My cousin is a patent lawyer and said everthing looked good but he doesnt do gun trusts obviously. Mine looks pretty close to some of the examples I've found online as well. At the end of the day I looked at what everyone seems to be getting for yhier trusts and its all generic wording pretty much even people doing it with quicken on their own so I personally saw no reason to overpay for a simple legal document. Thats just me and it may bite me in the ass but its a risk I was willingly to take since I atleast knew this guys trusts had been approved before.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yep.....there's others out there w/trusts that have been approved before - then the ATF comes back and UNapproves 'em. Not a pretty (or cheap) thing to correct.

Ya pays yer money an' ya takes yer chances......I'd rather go w/someone that may charge a bit more, but is active in the business. Sean is also a NFA weapons dealer, but he'll often steer you to a competitor when he feels they have a better product for your application. Main point there is that he KNOWS what is required AND is familiar with both the products and the industry.

Top Bottom