• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    you can stuff all the forms in one envelope to send them to the BATF when they arrive they are removed and thrown in a stack that is divided up with all the processors so may or may not go to the same person. If they end up with the same person it may or may not get lumped together.

So the short answer is it really don't matter but there is a slim chance they will stay together and get processed at the same time.

If you send in forms at different times say a month or 2 apart there is no telling what paperwork will come back first.

I still have a form from April 2017 and have seen several reports of June 17 being approved.

Is it better to buy multiple items at the same time or does it even matter?

Fritz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Frisco, TX
    you can stuff all the forms in one envelope to send them to the BATF when they arrive they are removed and thrown in a stack that is divided up with all the processors so may or may not go to the same person. If they end up with the same person it may or may not get lumped together.

So the short answer is it really don't matter but there is a slim chance they will stay together and get processed at the same time.

If you send in forms at different times say a month or 2 apart there is no telling what paperwork will come back first.

I still have a form from April 2017 and have seen several reports of June 17 being approved.
    Good to know. Thank you

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    The wait times will drop for a few months as evidence that the NFA process isn’t onerous and restrictive. Once they pull the wool over peoples eyes and get more things listed, like say AR’s staff will be cut back and you’ll be buying stamps for your unborn children, just so they could e joy it by their 21 birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    Got my Form 1 stamp in slightly less than 6 months, that was a few days ago. That was as a trust.
    I have form 4 that I sent out on the same day, still not back yet. I expect that stamp to come back in under a month from now.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    As reported by others. My silencer co hybrid took a few days over 5 months. Individual. However after researching it I will be doing trust for any future nfa.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Damn... 5 months! I have a hybrid in jail. Can't wait to get it on the 338lm! I sent my stuff in mid January.
    You will like it. I got mine mainly for 9mm. What I do is just leave the .46 cal endcap on that comes with it and just change out my piston housing to a direct thread when needed. The bigger I.d. to bullet diam seems to produce a deeper tone.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I've only used my hybrid on an AR, I still need to try it on a pistol. Curious how it'll sound compared to my octane.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You will like it. I got mine mainly for 9mm. What I do is just leave the .46 cal endcap on that comes with it and just change out my piston housing to a direct thread when needed. The bigger I.d. to bullet diam seems to produce a deeper tone.
    Ok cool. I'll play with it for sure. I got it for my 338lm. But it'll move around to the others too.

I also was thinking future 9mm sbr rig too.

Top Bottom