Venture Surplus ad

Texas is going RED with these candidates.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Several years ago, I was confronted with questions about my guns and how many I owned by a nurse at an Urgent Care facility. I had twisted wrong at work, removing a hydraulic cylinder and pinched a nerve in my shoulder pretty bad.

I looked her straight in the eye, and asked her just how much money did she have in her checking account and how was her sex life!

She huffed up and got pretty stewed, and told me that was none of my business. I informed her, if I DID own guns and how many I MIGHT have, that was none of her business and had not one thing to do with why I needed medical attention.

Had it happen again later over a stomach flu I had.

OldFart81

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Barn, SE San Antonio
    I know the RFLs will be brought up in Texas...what ever happens and before that happens, write your representatives of your views like you did on this post...I'll keep voting republican...and I have not changed my mind about making absolutely sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the average Joe Texan will somehow be protected from gun removal...how?... scheet if I know....Trump 2020!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I know the RFLs will be brought up in Texas...what ever happens and before that happens, write your representatives of your views like you did on this post...I'll keep voting republican...and I have not changed my mind about making absolutely sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the average Joe Texan will somehow be protected from gun removal...how?... scheet if I know....Trump 2020!
    How is extremely simply. Say no to Red Flag Laws! NO!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Nurses asking about guns is because the woke people that create their software put those questions in. Almost all of my docs are gun enthusiasts. Mental retards, mentally challenged, whatever you want to call it can be dangerous and they don't realize that they can be hurting another person. Some can be quite physically strong.
    Red flag laws again place the burden of the crime on the gun, classic ban the gun and not the person. If someone is a known threat, the answer is to work on care of the person, perhaps medicine, perhaps mental institution which is almost impossible to use. There was a time where dangerous people went into mental hospitals but now it extremely difficult to do. Taking away guns doesn't take away their cars or other potential weapons. Everyone agrees that a true psychotic nut case should not be armed, the problem is how to deal with them. I don't have an easy answer.

servis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Denton County
    Nurses asking about guns is because the woke people that create their software put those questions in. Almost all of my docs are gun enthusiasts. Mental retards, mentally challenged, whatever you want to call it can be dangerous and they don't realize that they can be hurting another person. Some can be quite physically strong.
    Red flag laws again place the burden of the crime on the gun, classic ban the gun and not the person. If someone is a known threat, the answer is to work on care of the person, perhaps medicine, perhaps mental institution which is almost impossible to use. There was a time where dangerous people went into mental hospitals but now it extremely difficult to do. Taking away guns doesn't take away their cars or other potential weapons. Everyone agrees that a true psychotic nut case should not be armed, the problem is how to deal with them. I don't have an easy answer.

You deal with them the same way you deal with any other criminal (mugger, rapist, armed robber, murderer, arsonist...). Arrest them after they commit a crime.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Sure...arrest them after 15 or 20 high school kids are slaughtered by someone with mental issues.
    America "Land of the free..." not America "Land of the safe..." I'm sure some will disagree but "freedom" is not free from danger. "Freedom" is not free from loss. Freedom assumes your willing to accept the risk inherent in living with freedom. Every attempt is made to mitigate loss/danger but it simply exist in a free state.

OldFart81

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Barn, SE San Antonio
    You seem to me, to be the one wanting them to enact a Red Flag Law in Texas.

Partner, you saddled the wrong horse here! No gun owner that believes in the 2nd Amendment as it's written will EVER support any type of Red Flag Law, in Texas, or any other state in this country.
    Hell no I do not want RFLs enacted ...but, and until, there is absolutely positively beyond a shadow of a doubt proof that the average joe Texan will not have his guns taken away...that is why i keep saying write your representatives...let em know....those stupid situations where someone squeals on some and says they are crazy and those guns are removed, happen in liberal states as the liberals absolutely want your guns...some how we got to get a grasp on what to do about mass murders...I'm definitely not a politician, and i do not have a good answer...

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Old fart.

You cant understand evil. Only kill it before it kills you.

Unless your a libtard, you hide behind locked gates and armed security while you stake the most vulnerable out like lambs to the slaughter in gun free zones.

You can let them take care of you if you wish so you can feel better.

Statist boot licking Servile cuck.

I have no more time to waste on the lost cause.

Sorry for losing my temper but not the sentiment. How stupid do you have to be to accept any government tyranny as acceptable?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hell no I do not want RFLs enacted ...but, and until, there is absolutely positively beyond a shadow of a doubt proof that the average joe Texan will not have his guns taken away...that is why i keep saying write your representatives...let em know....those stupid situations where someone squeals on some and says they are crazy and those guns are removed, happen in liberal states as the liberals absolutely want your guns...some how we got to get a grasp on what to do about mass murders...I'm definitely not a politician, and i do not have a good answer...

You have flip flopped so many times on this subject it's become too tiring to even keep track anymore.

I'm not going to discuss this with someone who IMO might be bi-polar!

Enjoy your evening.

OldFart81

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Barn, SE San Antonio
    You have flip flopped so many times on this subject it's become too tiring to even keep track anymore.

I'm not going to discuss this with someone who IMO might be bi-polar!

Enjoy your evening.
    Gosh, all i want is for folks to write their reps to not let mental issue people get guns ....to protect honest hard working Texans not worry about losing their guns...there has got to be a way...to prevent mass murders...we have got to keep voting the right people in office in Texas and send them our views.....that is all.....

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You deal with them the same way you deal with any other criminal (mugger, rapist, armed robber, murderer, arsonist...). Arrest them after they commit a crime.
    I appreciate what you are saying but if someone lights a Molotov cocktail and is about to throw it at your house, do you shoot them before they throw it or wait for them to throw it? If it were my house I would shoot first, preferably the bottle so they would glow all night.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom