• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Kar98,

I don't have enough salt to read a-hole's drivel, so please, tell us 'your take' on why Nikkie's leaving?

Thanks!

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Her boss wants to increase coal usage. The rest of the world doesn't. May be too embarrassing.

China is increasing coal usage. They will buy all we will sell them.

The whole "climate change/global warming" scam is nuts. The climate has been cyclic forever. It's nothing but hubris to think that we can alter that fact.

If you want to screw with one of the nuts who believe that crap ask them this. What's the right temperature and who decided that was the right temperature.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Kar98,

Why so much love?

Or are you one of the few, the proud, the left?

I'm telling you to read a book, apply critical thinking and not to take every thing, in fact not even most of it, at face value, and that makes me a leftist in your eyes?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Kar98,

No.

I think we got off on the wrong foot...

I thought given you apparently read O's book, you might lean left.

I see her as an avaricious, attention whore, but probably not left so much as a sociopath and someone who I wouldn't read. Those without a modicum of credibility isn't someone who I'm willing to read, ever...

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    From what I read earlier, her leaving has something to do with a "break time". Also, according to the same article, there are no plans for a presidential or senate run.

Too bad really, we needed somebody like her with the balls enough to stand up and fight back against the U.N.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    k98,

OK, now that's clear up, I 'am' interested in your opinion regarding N.H.

(without plowing through o's book as previously mentioned)

And thanks.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Kar98,

No.

I think we got off on the wrong foot...

I thought given you apparently read O's book, you might lean left.

Not one bit. But I know how to read books without spending my hard-earned money on them.

I see her as an avaricious, attention whore, but probably not left so much as a sociopath and someone who I wouldn't read. Those without a modicum of credibility isn't someone who I'm willing to read, ever...

She also has several huge chips on her shoulder, is full of herself, and over-rates her own importance by several orders of magnitude. Also, she strikes me as mean, nasty and backstabbing, while at the same time naive and stupid a.f. And that's just the impression I got from her own book. Somehow she managed to slip under my radar until it came out. I had literally never heard of her. Nope, I never watched Apprentice or Big Brother or any other of that rot.

Anyway, that being said... it appears (and the mere existence of Unhinged, Higher Loyalty and Fire and Fury, as well as the various firings/resignations proves that), there are bunches of wheels turning within wheels inside the White House, beyond the mere political intrigues one would expect there to be. There's no pulling in one direction, instead it's like high school clique games where the ones with a modicum of reason left are being outmaneuvered by grifters, power seekers, narcissists, backstabbers, attention whores and utterly batshit insane people. It's a tiny yellow bus heading for the cliff and instead of waking up the driver, everyone is just screeching and flinging shit and if you don't take part you're being labeled a traitor because hey, look at how fast we're going, we must be doing something right!

And that's why I think Mrs. Haley jumped off the bus.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Back to the Climate thing for a minute.. the healthiest the earth EVER was.. during the Triassic Period.. There were NO glaciers on the planet and TROPICAL forests covered the entire planet including at the poles. The average temperature on earth was 121F or 50C

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Hell, I have a hard time listening to the drivel out of the United Nations, and I don't work there. I can understand her not wanting to stay.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    She apparently has stated privately she is tired from 8 years of living in a pressure cooker, and that she took the job with the understanding she would stay for two years, which she is doing.

Love the way it was done ... no advance notice to the press and they're besides themselves.

Apparently Trump discussed it with her last week, but kept it under wraps ... probably worked it that way just to give the libtards and msm an opportunity to make up some more crap they'll later have to eat. ;)

Top Bottom