• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Why are you guys laughing? This is real technology! I've been saving for months to get the opportunity to talk to a guy that knows a guy that's cousins with the wife of a guy that knows this other guys brother, just so I can then start saving to buy one!

ETA: I get it now, you're laughing cause he said "clip" instead of "magazine"...carry on

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Gecko45 has been busy with the R&D department! I thought this was some Mall Ninjy BS until I watched the video. I really liked the self jettisoning tac light. Once you get into a firefight, it drops off allowing you to move to an alternate location. The light then draws enemy fire away from you allowing you to escape into the ethereal mist

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Gecko45 has been busy with the R&D department! I thought this was some Mall Ninjy BS until I watched the video. I really liked the self jettisoning tac light. Once you get into a firefight, it drops off allowing you to move to an alternate location. The light then draws enemy fire away from you allowing you to escape into the ethereal mist

It's a useful feature. Just like when fighter planes jettison their external fuel tanks before going into battle, jettisoning the tac light creates less drag on the Glock, allowing the ninja greater maneuverability and speed.

Top Bottom