• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    That is just nuts. Are they just trying to control the flow out of the factories?
    Maybe they just need to try to normalize MSRP with retail prices a bit?
    I admit that I did NOT watch the video, so apologies if it's explained there.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    That is just nuts. Are they just trying to control the flow out of the factories?
    Maybe they just need to try to normalize MSRP with retail prices a bit?
    I admit that I did NOT watch the video, so apologies if it's explained there.
    I mean, if the minimum wage is about to go up, raw materials will be going up, everything is about to start inflating...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I mean, if the minimum wage is about to go up, raw materials will be going up, everything is about to start inflating...

Yeah these dummies don't understand that minimum wage increases cause the prices of everything to increase AND unemployment to go up. but MUH 15 dollars

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I've got plenty, too. I intentionally limited the numbers of different calibers I own to the more common/popular ones. And gradually accumulated a goodly surplus over several years. This wasn't done through any "keen insight" on my part but rather just kind of a 'prepper' mentality. Since it doesn't "go bad" (assuming proper storage) and could always be used for barter, it just made sense to me, to have plenty on hand.

I used to crack jokes about the evening news, when they'd say some bad guy would be arrested and his "stock pile" or "cache" of two hundred rounds were seized during his arrest. I'd certainly be making the evening News!

p230

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    It is not surprising. Some of what they are saying is correct and I think the unspoken thing is "why should we continue to sell it to retail at the old price and watch them make a killing". Maybe I am wrong but maybe not.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

AFAIK the minimum wage hike signed by Biden only applies to federal employees. Shouldn’t have any effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    at this rate I may never buy ammo again lol well it was a nice run!
    Its definitely tough but ive managed to get ammo at somewhat normal prices. I visit damn near ever lgs and pawn shop in 2-3 hours radius and I utilize ammo seek alerts. If you are quick on the draw you can still buy ammo at normal prices from places like cabelas and bass pro, just gotta be fast. I got 45-70 today by already having the quantity limit stashed in my cart so I go straight from the alert right into the bass pro site, click on the cart and checkout with my info pre-filled. Thats how it has to be done these days.

I also check cabelas and scheels anytime I am near. I just got 150 rounds of 380 acp by visiting randomly after making a few deals with other members. The ammo is still out there if you dont want to pay new gun owner prices but you sure as hell have to put in work and be a lucky SOB

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Federal employees make minimum wage?
    LOL!! The government even regulates the pay scale of contractors employees and it's way about minimum wage.

I have been receiving SS for eight years and every time I get a raise, medicare goes up. I am getting the same amount as eight years ago. And part of that is taxable. LOL!

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    AFAIK the minimum wage hike signed by Biden only applies to federal employees. Shouldn’t have any effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe it applies to any company who also does business with the feds. Ammo manufacturers would fall into that category.

Top Bottom