• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I've seen these cards around on the different forums but have never seen one in person. My work place is 30.06 (TX legal no carry sign) posted and Thurday we had a delivery truck driver hand us a couple of these cards. As a CHL holder myself it sucks telling another CHL holder that they can't come inside our gate with a CCW. :mad:

Front:

Back:
    Capitol Armory ad

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    need to find some of these, I have local print shop that makes my custom business cards for me, may see what they can do...

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    I want some - although I haven't been to a business that had a legit 30.06 sign posted in front. Well, the pathetic gun show here in Austin, but that was it.

CarbonCycles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Speaking of 30.06 signs, I ran across one at a drive through to a Taco Cabana (don't ask why I was picking up food there). It's safe to say I won't be doing business there again.

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    The posting of 30.06 signs must be up to the individual owner's discretion of the given store. I haven't seen one posted at the Freebirds near my work or the Taco Cabana near my apartment either. I still won't go back to Freebirds, but I do question who authorizes the posting of these signs at a restaurant.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I just made some up on my printer and they came out great. Changed the state from Texas to Idaho, after my stupid a** printed them off just saying Texas. LOL. Maybe I should go get some sleep. :banghead:

kfriddile

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    If someone has these printed up like business cards, and can make them available cheaply, I would buy some.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I firmly believe that some of these places post out of ignorance. I contacted Freebirds' management and they believe it's required by TABC. I copied and pasted the applicable statutes, but haven't heard back. On the other hand, ignorance may be the excuse, but they might know exactly what they're doing.

kendal1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Central Tx.
    If you guys want some I will get my better half's print shop to make us some up. They print them per 1000. They are full color front and back. I could sell them for $6.00 + what ever it costs to ship per 100. So there would be 10 sets available for sale. It would take about a week to get them done (hope fully due to the holiday's) . Send me a PM or email me if you are interested.

kendal1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Central Tx.
    Yes, sorry not sure about the PM's ( think it is due to being a new member at this forum), but I will start the count down :

hoytinak 200

Let me know, when we get to 500 I will have them do the artwork.

Thanks

Top Bottom