• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    For the most part, filing a complaint or lawsuit is just about pretty much worthless for the most part. Unless you have very deep pockets to carry it forth in the terms of legal fees, it will essentially not go very far if it even proceeds at all.
    Venture Surplus ad

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I remember an AG letter that said differently. I don’t know if I can find it as it was on a forum I no longer belong to. If I remember the group leasing could post 06/07 even if it was city owned.

Worthless Republican AG basically said
    It’s a free speech issue and he can’t regulate the speech of private citizens.

He DID not speak to the merits of the signage.

Did this for the Fort Worth Zoo and other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I'm amazed Dallas is better. Or I just ran into an experienced cop. I had to go downtown for a license registration and walking in the building there were two cops there at the metal detector. The old guy in the corner reading a magazine and the younger guy doing all the work.

I walked in and he gave me the step over there, empty your pockets, walk through..... I stepped over towards him with my LTC and said I have one of these. We go through the whole eyes big, check DL to match, double and triple check everything, then I get waived through. About 10 steps past the metal detector I get the , "excuse me sir....."

He said this is going to sound stupid, but I have to ask you to go put your pocket knife in your vehicle before you proceed. (pocket clip was visible). So the pistol was OK, but knife was a no go. Luckily about 20 steps out the door old cop got involved and called me back in and just said go ahead.

I was told something to that effect by a cop while attending the state fair.

Basically knives are prohibited. Then he said hide it while I’m in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom