• ...and so much more!
  • BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    Hey Guys & Gals,

I've just started back here at TGT & haven't searched a lot but are there many HK fans here at this forum? I've always loved the German engineered
    HK handguns. I owned & shot HK's way before I got into the 1911 circle of JMB lovers!

Personally I think that they are some of the finest SD & Battle ready firearms made today. I've got 11 or 12 HK's as we speak but my oldest is a USP
    Compact 40 S&W with a HK .357 Sig conversion barrel. Before becoming disabled, when I was still working, I carried this firearm every day for 20+
    years. Whether you believe this or not is up to you but it's a truthful fact that I have 7K+ rounds through it without one single malfunction! To me, that's
    pretty amazing for any firearm!

Within the next week, I'll take some pictures & post them to view. Just was wondering if anyone one else out there love HK's as much as I do.

Thanks everyone & have a great weekend!!! "Bless You All"!

BCD 45
    Venture Surplus ad

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1632381585629.png

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I carried a P7psp in Iraq (3) and Bosnia (2) Absolutely the best firearm I have ever owned. My grandson is now in a fast boat unit and it sails with him. I did add Trijicon sights and walnut grips plus 4 mags when they were about $100 each, bought it for $500 ;)

ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    I have a new VP9. It has the best trigger of anything I have, except 1911’s. Not wild about the mag release though.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I bought my first H&K way back in my teens. It's a Saco imported 91 with a polygon barrel, HK code dated, still have it! That puts it @ 1979, seemed like I waited for that as long as the transfer on my first H&K machine gun. Recently turned a few member on to my H&K NFA. They all seemed to enjoyed it.

Coolest H&K I ever shot was sighting in a MP7A1. It had a B&T suppressor that made it mo better!

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    I have a new VP9. It has the best trigger of anything I have, except 1911’s. Not wild about the mag release though.

If you're right handed, try the mag release with your eight index finger. They take some getting used to.

I have a new VP40 due in today and 200 rounds of badazz Underwood 40 ammo for SD.

BCD 45

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I do not currently own any HK products, but I do quite like them. I really dig their roller locked rifles. Of all the rifles I've ever owned the one I wish I still had was my HK91 clone. I'd give my left nut for a genuine G3.

Also like the USP pistols.

Top Bottom