• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    Every one has their own opinions and reasoning about things, that's what freedom of choice
    is about, & thank God we still have freedom of choice!

I have many firearms & some real nice expensive 1911's, but when there's a bump in the night
    or I have reason to believe that SHTF may occur, I always & always will reach for one of my
    HK's before anything else!

That's just my opinion & choice for SD because I believe in their reliability that much to protect
    me, my home, or my family including the family pets!!!

BCD 45 - Jim D.
    Hurley's Gold

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    View attachment 278596
    With the old Insight LAM View attachment 278597
    With the upgraded SureFire XVL2 IRC WEAPONLIGHT
    You placed a German weapon on the Stars and Stripes?

Nothing should be placed on a US flag or a Bible!

WTF are you? Wokej
    No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
    (a)
    The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
    (b)
    The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
    (c)
    The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
    (d)
    The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
    (e)
    The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
    (f)
    The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
    (g)
    The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
    (h)
    The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
    (i)
    The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
    (j)
    No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
    (k)
    The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.
    (Added Pub. L. 105–225, § 2(a), Aug. 12, 1998, 112 Stat. 1497.)

No bible were injured while looking this up as I'm a godless heathen!
    Glad you can look up rules and post, but you miss the point….

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I have owned 11 Hk handguns over the years. My favorite of them all is the P2000. I still have my P2000. I carried it for 6.5 years as my main carry gun. But, I swapped to a 5th Gen Glock 19 12 months ago. But, I'm keeping the HK :)

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    I have owned 11 Hk handguns over the years. My favorite of them all is the P2000. I still have my P2000. I carried it for 6.5 years as my main carry gun. But, I swapped to a 5th Gen Glock 19 12 months ago. But, I'm keeping the HK :)

Curious, why swap a HK for a Glock? I could never do that myself!

BCD 45

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I had a few until they decided to stop sales to several middle east countries, including Israel. That's when I got rid of mine and will never have another.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I found the USPC40 very accurate with a good out of the box trigger. Very easy to conceal and carry. Not snappish, great ergonomics, good point and shoot pistol…..sorry I sold it.

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    I found the USPC40 very accurate with a good out of the box trigger. Very easy to conceal and carry. Not snappish, great ergonomics, good point and shoot pistol…..sorry I sold it.

Mine has been a great firearm! In the winter when people are subject to be wearing heavy clothing or/and a coat,
    I swap barrels & carry it as a 357 Sig for more penetration. Sorry you sold it friend.

BCD 45

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Curious, why swap a HK for a Glock? I could never do that myself!

BCD 45

I have been all about DA/SA for over a decade. Mostly Beretta 92 models. But with lower back issues, I can't carry anything that heavy anymore... But, I bought a Beretta APX a over a couple of years ago. I carried it a few times, and it kinda got me comfortable carrying a striker fired gun again.

Then I discovered the 5th Gen Glocks in 2020. I haven't been into Glocks for years and years, and I found I liked the 5th Gen Glocks much more than the APX. I ended up selling the APX. I started to carry the Gen 5 Glock 19 occasionally, and I found I really loved it. I decided I didn't want a quite so heavy.

I also previously had a VP9, but only as a range toy. Not as a carry gun. For some reason, I bonded with the Glock 19. Gun fits my hands perfectly.

The G19 replaced my HK. I still have the HK, though. I still love that gun.

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    Thank you, understand now, it's weight. But unlike you, the VP fits me like a old worn glove but the
    Glock doesn't. Plus you'll think I'm crazy but the way I hold my handguns a Glock will cut my thumb
    knuckle all to hell from slide bite. Thanks for clarifying this for me!

BCD 45

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    Gee, I seem to be going against the stream. I've owned a P7PSP that I loved but sold it during a moment of weakness. I recently bought a VP9 but compared to my PX4, it's not as good. For the money I spent on the VP9, I was expecting more. Maybe things will change as I use it more. Sure hope.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    8735BF9D-0072-4D57-A5E3-7F846301A22B.jpeg

My H&K 4 in .32 acp

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That’s the caliber I’m missing, baboon (besides 25acp).
    .22 LR, .25 ACP, . 32 ACP & .380. I heard none run as well as .32 ACP. A friend had one with .22 & .380 conversions.

Not sure if the ones H&R imported were better or not. IIRC this was a police trade in. I bought it in the early 80’s.

Zilla

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    DFW
    Been trying to rationalize a MK23 for years. Back and forth with a USP Expert.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom