• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    What a dope. I had to turn off the all star game last night when he nuzzled his way into the broadcast booth, then wouldn't leave.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Why is this okay with him? If I was the president of the strongest country in the world I would leaned over and politely whispered "We have the bombs you arrogant son of a B#$^%." then kept on smiling and and walked past them all. Why is this president such a doof ass?:banghead::banghead:

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well respect is earned not given and what do the Russians have to gain by acknowledging him - nothing, they already have his number!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Guys, I hate to say this, and I am not taking sides, but you need to watch that video a little closer....

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Guys, I hate to say this, and I am not taking sides, but you need to watch that video a little closer....

+1 He wasn't being dissed, he was introducing people. I/E ...and this is so and so, this is such and such, etc. Atleast that's how it looked to me the second time viewing it.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    +1 He wasn't being dissed, he was introducing people. I/E ...and this is so and so, this is such and such, etc. Atleast that's how it looked to me the second time viewing it.

i noticed that the third time i watched it because i just couldnt believe that they would honestly do something like that. just another case of the media doing what they do best. i still wouldnt shake his hand though. :banghead:

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

It looked like he extended his hand towards the last guy as if to point. So I dunno. The others looked like handshake attempts. I don't know if they were Americans or Russians, I wasn't invited

Now D, explain the first pitch. MLB.com shows one thing, MSM (including Fox) show something else.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    They got his number alright. This ain't chicago politics, things are a lot bigger and they're for keeps.

And No, protocol and traditions don't mean crap to him. He' tooo cool for that stuff.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Oh, and it looked like the first 2 did ignore the handshake and the O covered it up and began "introducing" the others.

He' still a goof on these things.

It's embarassing.:1zhelp:

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    His facial expression definately shows he was snubbed & then the 2nd time so he covered it by backing away out of greeting reach. He was refused a hand for sure.

Top Bottom