• Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    This is easy, just CUT IT OFF!!!!!!!

CRIME
    No jail time for ex-private school administrator accused of sexually assaulting boys
    BY NICHOLE MANNA

August 10, 2018 10:45 AM

CARROLLTON
    A former Carrollton private school administrator accused of sexually assaulting several boys over the course of six years was given probation in a plea agreement with prosecutors Thursday.

David Paul Green, 70, of Wills Point, pleaded guilty to five counts of injury to a child. His plea avoided a trial in which victims would have to testify, according to The Dallas Morning News.

Court documents filed in 2014 say one of the victims suffered from certain learning challenges. When that boy turned 15, the document says Green, who was 56 at the time, began to groom the boy by giving him special attention in order to gain his trust. He repeatedly made advances on the boy and inappropriately touched him while at school.

The grooming “by Green began to escalate into increasingly aggressive physical sexual overtures,” the document says.

Green began taking the boy home where he would sexually assault the boy after giving him alcohol, the document says.

Before Green began assaulting the 15-year-old, the document says he had similar interactions with at least three other students at the school.

Green was an administrator at the school from 1998 to 2010.
    Target Sports

Buckshot Wade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2018
    Gone
    Worked in the Crimes Against Children Unit for 2 years. Dealt with more sick pieces of human filth than I could stand. A transfer to Auto Theft was like dealing with a much better class of criminal. They only stole your car and at times cut it up. Hell, that's a lot more honest than taking a child and destroying them and their family. I always asked the pervertes I arrested if they wanted to resist arrest. But I saw many walk.... Some got jail time. Society is still too soft on pedophiles. And the liberal hairballs must like 'em too since they're always boo-hooing for 'em....
    I gotta go before I get really pissed....

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    If it was my kid he touched, he'd be taking a dirt nap!
    Yep, i just might do jail time, but i be damned the SOB would be walking around free!
    I actually have this shirt!

I surprised no dad's went vigilante yet.

T Shirt.jpg

Buckshot Wade

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2018
    Gone
    In 30 years of policing in the DFW area, I never saw a parent go out and shoot a pedophile suspect. A few talked tough but never took action. They knew the charge of homicide was much worse in terms of a sentence. Had one, ONE, that actually attacked a suspect in the courtroom over the sexual assault and murder of his young son. The father was charged and convicted with assault and contempt of court, but was given probation. The suspect received a 25 year sentence. Was out in 15.... The father now has a criminal record and a dead son. Lost his job over the record and went to work in construction and no longer in an office as before he lost his head in court.
    Justice doesn't always work the way you want it to.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    What's all this talk about judges, courts, etc? Seems like it would be easier and cheaper if one (relative of abused, etc. child) just approached the child molester (or murderer) and set up a meeting to discuss the tragedy. The whole situation could be handled in such a way that would guarantee the child molester would never be in a position to repeat his/her terrible deed. Heh! :green:

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    In 30 years of policing in the DFW area, I never saw a parent go out and shoot a pedophile suspect. A few talked tough but never took action. They knew the charge of homicide was much worse in terms of a sentence. Had one, ONE, that actually attacked a suspect in the courtroom over the sexual assault and murder of his young son. The father was charged and convicted with assault and contempt of court, but was given probation. The suspect received a 25 year sentence. Was out in 15.... The father now has a criminal record and a dead son. Lost his job over the record and went to work in construction and no longer in an office as before he lost his head in court.

I say we bring back the summary execution in the case of pedophiles

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

I might be a suspect but dead men don't talk & without a body you don't have a crime :cowboy:
    I'd pull a Dave Chappel

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    There are gators in the river here.
    Just pointing out a little known fact for this area.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    How does this guy get ZERO jail time?!?!?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom