• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ttuttle

An old guy who like to shoot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2015
    How long will it be until Texas is a license free state like Kansas and Oklahoma? I'm surprised it hasn't happened by now with the favorable legislature we have. We have a lot of favorable laws here but this is one more we need.
    Capitol Armory ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    How long will it be until Texas is a license free state like Kansas and Oklahoma? I'm surprised it hasn't happened by now with the favorable legislature we have. We have a lot of favorable laws here but this is one more we need.

Never.

Too many gun owners (me included) really do not care enough.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

If you want a serious answer, peruse the politics section of this forum for the two or three most recent legislative sessions.

I’m a native Texan, with roots back to the 1850s; there hasn’t been a legislature and/or governor seriously ‘favorable’ to 2A issues since before 1865.

thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    There is NO license required but until we replace bench activist with actual jurist in the SCOTUS, it will only get worse.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom