• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    What'a fukin' nightmare this would be. Article suggest that Congress eliminate Judicial review by the Supreme Court and take on that responsibility for themselves. So many, "... of course this would require that Congress agree to..." and "...Congress would agree to not over-rule previous Supreme Court rulings..." Yeah... that makes sense let the law creators decide if the law they just passed is in fact legal!

DK Firearms

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If there is no court to hold the other 2 branches of government accountable, what exactly is the point of a Constitution???
    History has proven that local, state and federal politicians are not capable of operating on an honor system. Without judicial review, however slow, the we have no Constitution. And the United states would have long ago ceased to exist.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    If there is no court to hold the other 2 branches of government accountable, what exactly is the point of a Constitution???
    History has proven that local, state and federal politicians are not capable of operating on an honor system. Without judicial review, however slow, the we have no Constitution. And the United states would have long ago ceased to exist.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    That's exactly what I've been saying all along.
    The Demorats would end up eliminating several of the Constitutional Amendments, if not abolishing the whole thing.
    We have to be vigilant, and not let this happen. We have to vote in the Republicans, as much as it hurts, and let them preserve our country, and way of life.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Many of the SCOTUS related proposals being thoughtlessly thrown around by liberals would be truly devastating to America. Wrecking the system designed by the founding fathers.

That's exactly what they want. There is nothing on earth that they can't phuck up!!!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That law/proposal wouldn't pass judicial review or ammo box review.

Only an ignorant fool could read the constitution and not decide that the checks and ballance system didnt include judicial review. I'll also defer to the court decision from a time when the founders were still alive and everyone remembered what the whole thing was all about.

The courts are sacrosanct gods when they shop for a judge to rule by decree but not so much when they might not get their way.

Petulant children needs an asss whipping.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom