• ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Others restricting rights
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/With-open-carry-businesses-will-have-to-chose-6346977.php?cmpid=email-mobile
    Guns International

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    discrimination against my right. now that being gay and married is a constitutional right and anyone who opposes is loses their businesses, jobs, gets dragged through the mud and forced into exile, the same should apply to my 2nd amendment right.

if i'm gay or muslim and i open carry, is that ok?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    With open carry, businesses will have to choose sides - Houston Chronicle

That group—Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America—has also pressured other companies to adopt specific policy addressing open carry. They campaigned in 2014 for a gun ban at Kroger, the nation's largest supermarket chain. But a spokeswoman for Kroger said the company will allow customers to open carry when the law takes effect.

There's a stick in the eye to "Moms".

In there emails, they never shut up about being the reason behind making Kroger change it's policy when in fact Kroger never changed anything. Now Kroger comes out and says it will allow OC as well!!!!
    rofl%20funny.gif

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    That article is goofy. It lists Walgreens and Buffalo Wild Wings as prohibiting concealed carry, but I have never seen one 30.06 posted.
    Toys R Us and babies R Us have small gunbuster sign but not 30:06. I am a member of Costco They supposedly have it in their membership contract no firearms on premises. But no sign at entrance at all.

RCK1999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Toys R Us and babies R Us have small gunbuster sign but not 30:06. I am a member of Costco They supposedly have it in their membership contract no firearms on premises. But no sign at entrance at all.

You are correct regarding Costco contract clause: "Costco policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers."

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    That article is goofy. It lists Walgreens and Buffalo Wild Wings as prohibiting concealed carry, but I have never seen one 30.06 posted.

I saw that too. I was just at Walgreens the other day. Scanned the entrance thoroughly for a 30.06 sign. Nothing. Not even a gunbuster sign.

Texasslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    houston
    BWW has one that says "unlicensed" carry prohibited

Shame about whataburger being a tx institution and all

Bww used to have a no guns sign on their door. Also had a $10k fine sign. Contradicting signs I'd say.

Hope the media doesn't stir up businesses to make decisions about OC

How do we arm the other 11??

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The verbiage they used from Waterburger leads me to think they pulled it from when they had guys running around posing with rifles at Starbucks. It's essentially the same terminology. Particularly when coupled with the other examples in the article.

I will say this, particularly with retailers and restaurants with their cult following down here. I'll bet you they dawdle until the last possible minute before saying no guns.

RCK1999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Bww used to have a no guns sign on their door. Also had a $10k fine sign. Contradicting signs I'd say.

Hope the media doesn't stir up businesses to make decisions about OC

How do we arm the other 11??

The unlicensed carry + $10K fine is their blue TABC sign. That one is required. The gunbuster is their own BS sign.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Any fast food burger isn't worth my dollar. I stopped going to Not-a-burger when the started charging extra for BBQ sauce on their BBQ chicken sandwich!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Buffalo Wild Wings has "no guns" signs in all their restaurants. Obviously not valid for Texas, but they are valid in other states. You can ignore their wishes here, but be careful when visiting other states.

Top Bottom