• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I was at WallyWorld this morning window shopping pellet smokers. They had 2 on display assembled on the floor (both $499), they also had 3 or 4 in boxes with NO PRICE TAGS.

These aren't a $3 item. They run several hundred dollars. You'd think they would take the effort to price those.
    Venture Surplus ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I was at WallyWorld this morning window shopping pellet smokers. They had 2 on display assembled on the floor (both $499), they also had 3 or 4 in boxes with NO PRICE TAGS.

These aren't a $3 item. They run several hundred dollars. You'd think they would take the effort to price those.

Did you look below them on the shelf?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well, if the picture on the box looked like the display model, then they were probably $499.

If I have a price question, and am seriously interested, I will ask an employee, even if I have to hunt one down .

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Well, if the picture on the box looked like the display model, then they were probably $499.

If I have a price question, and am seriously interested, I will ask an employee, even if I have to hunt one down .

Doh!!! AGAIN! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT? C'mon man... you're showing your ignorance while insulting my intelligence....AGAIN!!!

No, Poindexter, these were DIFFERENT models....SHEESH!!!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Remember: WINDOW SHOPPING!!! Got other places to check and a few weeks before I'll have cash in hand. Then I'll be serious about pricing out boxed items.
    Well hopefully you are banned from here by then so we don't have to listen to you call upstanding members names and cry like a bitch about stupid shit.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Well hopefully you are banned from here by then so we don't have to listen to you call upstanding members names and cry like a bitch about stupid shit.

EXCUSE ME??? What member....upstanding or on his head did I call a name?

Oh yeah...forgot Poindexter...(that could be a compliment or an insult....) depending on how you take it... and APPARENTLY ...you guys are thin skinned sissies, you don't mind dishing it out ,but you can't take s little good natured chiding.

Last edited:

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Scroll all the way up to post #7 and read it. While it wasn't much of a bad name the post is still insulting.

But there are plenty of other examples in other threads.

Well, I SURELY DON'T know what you're talking about...PROOF...or shut up!
    Hey Pdexter, look online, you can do that these days.

DOH! Why didn't I think of that? This ISN'T ABOUT ME !!! Dammit! It's about Walmart.

Top Bottom