• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    saline
    BOTE="AustinN4, post: 1656777, member: 22605"]When did the army get so pussyfied?[/QUOTE]

But is diverse, that's what counts

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    When did the army get so pussyfied?

In all honesty, it really depends on your date of enlistment. From personal experience when I was in, the guys who came before me told me that's not how it was in the old Corps. I told the younger guys that's not how we did it in the old Corps. And there are jokes that go back to the very first Marine recruit telling the second Marine recruit, that's not how it was back in the old Corps.

But if you're asking in direct corelation to the traiter Bergdahl, then you have to factor in most higher up officers have become political to stay in the system, and under the previous POTUS, that means a very certain politically correct philosophy. New POTUS hasn't been around long enough to change the tide of the previous 8 years.

If nothing else, I do believe everyone can agree new POTUS doesn't give a darn about politically correct.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    Well just hold your horses. They're now saying that the ruling has to be approved by a General to make sure it's not too harsh, and then goes on to automatic appeal since it's an other than honerable. This mess could actually get worse when you start to think about the senior type folks that were phased out by the previous administration.
    Yeah, I've thought of that. Unless things have changed since I retired, all convictions under UCMJ automatically undergo appeal.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    That should be his sentence.

Nope. He got to spend a lot of time in captivity with folks who grant an exception for homosexuality or bestiality for their soldiers. We don't know what might have rubbed off on him during that time.

We just need to be sure we don't give him a sentence that he might enjoy.

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    No justice anymore. Soldiers get killed looking for him. Instead of thinking about those men killed and their families left behind and kids without a dad. The judge feels more sympathy for the deserter. What happen to: Duty, Honor, Country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    POS will probably get rich from a book deal and shack up with Chelsea Manning and dance together on Dancing with the Stars. Sickening

$300,000 book deal might be in the future. Wrong! I hope the families file a wrongful death law-suit against this POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom