• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scagle1

Dirty peeping tom
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Austin
    Block them ? That’s no fun , but I do find myself with lots of free time to waste as well.

My theory is tie them up as long as you can , it cuts into their numbers and hurts more than anything else you can do to them.

Medical braces calls-
    I spend 20 minutes answering questions about pains and ailments while they try to narrow the problem down as to what brace I need. We slowly pinpoint the pain to my lower back , buttocks region. In the end it always turns out I need the brace that helps for the “pain in my ass on the other end of the phone” great time waster , just lead them on slowly.

Credit card consolidation-
    We don’t have credit cards but I will name off stores, gas station cards, regular credit cards etc for 5 minutes then spend 20 minutes giving useless numbers and expiration dates until they finally catch on. These are always Indian and end in a rash of cursing me before they hang up.

Heath insurance -
    This one gives me all the time in the world to lure them in on the good old days before Obamacare when insurance was $80 a pay period for the whole family. Can you get me a plan like that , for my whole family ? That got damn Obama ...... etc... just free rant time for me, almost therapeutic without the bill.

Top Bottom