• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Well, it looks like the gubment is now stepping in and wanting to ban smoking by all troops.....You know, if i remember correctly, they are fighting for democracy and personal freedoms,,,,I realize that soldiers are military "property" and the military can do what they want, but come on,,,yes I am a smoker, but I think it should be an individuals right to smoke or not smoke and i can't imagine being in Iraq or Afghanistan and have my stress relief taken away,,,but anyway, to me its just another example of the government taking control and taking care of you because you can't care for yourself:

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/12/military.smoking.ban/index.html[/URL]
    DK Firearms

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    So! You want to take the smokes away from people toting automatic weapons. Withdrawal symptons may escalate the hunt for al-quieda in Afghanistan.
    The last time I tried to quit, I had to keep myself away from sharp objects and blunt instruments.
    And anyone who might piss me off.HAHA!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Its Coming !!!! When Americans get tired of all this ca-ca the "fits gonna hit the shan".... Obama and those libtard supporters are going to join fleas, ticks, chiggers and house flies....

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Once again, it's okay for Bobama to smoke, for Al Snore to waste 20x the energy of the average family, and Greenies to still use air conditioning but soldiers won't be allowed to smoke?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    if they do that, then they have to ban it from the general public. I dont see that happening.

I dunno, I saw an awful lot of social experimenting going on when I was in the Army. Consideration of Others training, Sexual Harassment Awareness and even at the ROTC summer camps they made "Smoke Areas" for cadets that practically made them pariahs. Never say never with these people. But I say if it does happen, shame on the senior leadership of the military. Although I did hear this quite often in my 20 years, "We defend democracy, we don't practice it." I wouldn't be surprised with this crowd if they pull it off. :mad:

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Yup. I think that every time I see an Obama sticker on a car with it's ac on, idling at a McDonalds, or herding their fat kids arounds.

You can pretty much see all of the above at McDonalds. Obama stickers on cars in the drive thru with a load of fat kids, future government tit sucking liberals trying to sue McDonalds for making them fat.....

Top Bottom