• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    • My colleague Erin Anderson has reported extensively on voter fraud. In just the last two years Texas Scorecard has reported on over a dozen new voter fraud investigations, 18 prosecutions, seven convictions, and two elections overturned due to fraud.

• According to the office of Attorney General Ken Paxton, Texas has a “significant problem” with non-citizens illegally voting in our elections.

• Omar Escobar, a south Texas district attorney, testified in February before a Senate committee that "it's beyond question" non-citizens are registering and voting in Starr County.

• It’s been reported that as many as 4 million non-citizens hold state-issued IDs, and the majority of them are registered to vote.

• Earlier this year, watchdog group Direct Action Texas captured video footage of a campaign worker for State Rep. Harold Dutton (D–Houston) harvesting a voter’s mail ballot during the Democrat primary.

• In April, a Republican justice of the peace in Tarrant County was forced to resign from office after pleading guilty to submitting ballot petitions with forged signatures.

• A non-citizen who illegally voted in Harris County in three presidential elections pleaded guilty this month to voter fraud and will be deported after serving her jail time.

• After a judge found voter fraud tainted the results of the March 6 Republican primary, Kaufman County voters had to re-do the election. Evidence had been uncovered that Brenda Prince, a long-time Democrat Party activist and known vote harvester, illegally assisted or coerced voters, and requested and submitted mail-in ballots without voters’ knowledge or direction.

Number of the Day

14%

Of the 2 million people who are legal, non-citizen residents with Texas drivers licenses, 14 percent – 280,000 – are registered to vote despite not being legally eligible to do so.

[Source: Direct Action Texas]

today's Texas Minute
    Texas SOT

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    There was a letter for my wife's mother in the mail last week, a friendly reminder from the Texas democrats to register to vote. Except she's never lived at this address or anywhere in the South, we just had her mail forwarded here for our convenience, after she died.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    There was a letter for my wife's mother in the mail last week, a friendly reminder from the Texas democrats to register to vote. Except she's never lived at this address or anywhere in the South, we just had her mail forwarded here for our convenience, after she died.
    I got the same thing. It said my current address wasn't valid or some crap. I checked with my county and I am indeed registered to vote.

Oh yea Beto O' Queerkins had a booth at the Trade Days in Canton. People were taking their lawn signs and crossing out betos name in place of Cruz and then placing the lawn signs at their tents lol

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m glad I moved to a state that cares about this issue and won’t go down without swinging.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Is it my overly active imagination or I'm seeing a lot more cars with California plates all of sudden? I know there's always a lot of them, but "they" wouldn't be carting voters to Texas to register before the deadline as to make sure their boy Bobby O'Rourke gets in, now would they? :o

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Is it my overly active imagination or I'm seeing a lot more cars with California plates all of sudden? I know there's always a lot of them, but "they" wouldn't be carting voters to Texas to register before the deadline as to make sure their boy Bobby O'Rourke gets in, now would they? :o

At my office we deal with the general public & there are a ton of transplants that call us with out of state phone #'s. Even driving around the last 3-4 years in my area ive seen tons of transplant license plates.

Top Bottom