• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    AMMO LAND IS GIVING AWAY 5000 ROUNDS OF 9MM. VISIT AND SIGN UP.

THAT IS ALL.

no I have no interests in ammo land other than a finders fee if you win. If you remember that I told you about the contest and would never have hit the ammo lotto without my kind passing on of info. Any percentage of your winnings would be ever so kind and greatly appreciated.

IT DOESN'T HELP ME WIN IF WE KEEP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT! :)
    Target Sports

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown

THAT IS ALL.

no I have no interests in ammo land other than a finders fee if you win. If you remember that I told you about the contest and would never have hit the ammo lotto without my kind passing on of info. Any percentage of your winnings would be ever so kind and greatly appreciated.
    I'm in. 10% sound fair? Tell you what, I'll make it 20%, if you are in with the same deal.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

THAT IS ALL.

Thanks for that.

If I win I will donate 1000 rounds to two members who showed up to the last meet.

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio
    If you remember back just four years ago, .22LR rounds were unavailable. CCI and other manufacturers were pumping out millions of rounds a week, yet there were none in the stores.

Within a couple of days after the election, distributors released their stockpiles to the stores and all was well again.

I wager the same exact thing is happening again.

Reactions: MTA

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    If you remember back just four years ago, .22LR rounds were unavailable. CCI and other manufacturers were pumping out millions of rounds a week, yet there were none in the stores.

Within a couple of days after the election, distributors released their stockpiles to the stores and all was well again.

I wager the same exact thing is happening again.
    I'd say it's really going to depend on who ends up standing at the podium @ inaguration!

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    Local Academy stores are getting a lot of ammo lately. Got 3 spam cans of .223 Monarch for 450+tax. That's for 1560 rds all together, or 0.307/rd. Not great, not terrible.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Local Academy stores are getting a lot of ammo lately. Got 3 spam cans of .223 Monarch for 450+tax. That's for 1560 rds all together, or 0.307/rd. Not great, not terrible.

I used to never buy monarch.

but I shot a box of their 45acp a while back and it performed just fine. Same with silver bear 45acp. I had no complaints.

now if I could get a few more extra large boxes of 223 or 556 from either manufactures I would feel much more comfortable.

Zach5065

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2020
    Austin

Yep! The Austin Academy are pretty well stocked with the steel case ammo.

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands

but I shot a box of their 45acp a while back and it performed just fine. Same with silver bear 45acp. I had no complaints.

now if I could get a few more extra large boxes of 223 or 556 from either manufactures I would feel much more comfortable.
    Easy to do. It takes being there 45 minutes before opening (of the Academy store) The line starts forming about that time. I only go on Thursdays/Fridays, but then again, I am just replacing what I am using at the range. My crisis stash is untouched.

Zach5065

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2020
    Austin
    they didn’t have anything other the 5.45x39 here in Conroe. I will probably look tomorrow.

I think they usually get their shipment on Tuesday or Wednesday. You can call them to ask about that. The last time I went there was two weeks ago. They have 9mm, 223,7.62, and 308.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

I have been shooting Prvi Partizan and Monarch (Academys brand name on Prvi Partizan ammo) for over 10 years now. It is like most other Warsaw Pact firearms and munitions - it goes bang when it is supposed to.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I ran across some Monarch brass 9mm yesterday. It cost $12.99 plus tax. They also had the steel case 9mm it was $11.99 per 50 round box. I've been shooting nothing but steel for over a month now so I just got 3 - 50rd steel's. I'm hoping I run into the 800 rd spam cans again pretty soon. That builds up stock in a hurry. Also drains the bank account in a hurry. But... fer now money is easier to get than ammo!

Jeep0516

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2020
    Texas
    I think the ammo shortage ‘just might’ be winding down. Last few days, from reading posts here, and then seeing what Academy had today, the tide might be turning.
    I can’t remember seeing two full shelves of brass 9mm, 40, 45, & 22LR, 556, and several other cals, 2 hours after the store opened. Rightly, they’re still limiting to 3 but it was nice to see. (This was at the Plano northwest Academy.)

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    All the local Academy stores got a huge shipment in today. See pics for details. I thought I was dreaming!
    thumbnail_20201218_074927.jpg
    thumbnail_20201218_075018.jpg

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    I think the ammo shortage ‘just might’ be winding down. Last few days, from reading posts here, and then seeing what Academy had today, the tide might be turning.
    I can’t remember seeing two full shelves of brass 9mm, 40, 45, & 22LR, 556, and several other cals, 2 hours after the store opened. Rightly, they’re still limiting to 3 but it was nice to see. (This was at the Plano northwest Academy.)
    I think you're right!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I seriously doubt it. The same thing happens from time to time at the 3 Academy's I go to. I think it's a regional deal where they rotate between regions and the stores in those regions. At times you think you did n' went to ammunition heaven. Other times - not so much.

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    I seriously doubt it. The same thing happens from time to time at the 3 Academy's I go to. I think it's a regional deal where they rotate between regions and the stores in those regions. At times you think you did n' went to ammunition heaven. Other times - not so much.
    actually, for the last 2 weeks, they have been consistently getting ammo. I have walked in around 2PM and found .223 on the shelves a few times.

Top Bottom