9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    and it’s a known man killer.
    So is SHE

wilma-mankiller-214109-1-402.jpg

Wilma Mankiller Cherokee Nation

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    My question, which is not answerable, is when is the price too high to keep buying? Wait, and then hold for the drop, which will eventually happen, but, how low will it ever go again, now that the ammo manufacturers have found out how much they can charge.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    A shop I stopped at last week had pretty much everything but 9mm. Winchester M855 was about 60cpr. They had at least six different types of 308, 11 types of 6.5CM and about eight types of 10mm. I haven’t seen a store that well stocked in a while.

I got a 20rd box of Federal 10mm home defense type stuff for $32. (It was the hottest load they had in 10mm.) Also grabbed a 20rd box of 6.5CM Hog Hunter rounds, has a solid copper Barnes bullet. Hadn’t seen those before, they were $36.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    My question, which is not answerable, is when is the price too high to keep buying? Wait, and then hold for the drop, which will eventually happen, but, how low will it ever go again, now that the ammo manufacturers have found out how much they can charge.
    It's been too high to buy since about February. I'm guessing that by the time things normalize again, it'll be around 110% of 2019 prices.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

When supply catches up, prices will drop. Unless all of the manufacturers collude to artificially keep prices inflated.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    The local Academy here seems to have a lot of 223/5-56.
    Yesterday i saw they had some large boxes on M855.
    Local Academy now has limit of 3 boxes of ammo period. Was 3 of each hard to get calibers. They must have opened early (sign says 9am) as I was walking to the door at 8:58a, guys were already on way out with the ammo.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The local Academy here seems to have a lot of 223/5-56.
    Yesterday i saw they had some large boxes on M855.
    My academy in Sherman has about 30 boxes of 5.45 and 12 ga target loads left. Absolutely nothing else left for the last 3 weeks atleast

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Academy here (Abilene) had 12 ga express buckshot for $13 a box of 5. Some .223 hp and more 5.56. Plus .500 and .32.

I know one store that has an excellent selection (and nearly pre-kung flu prices) but their limit is one box per caliber per person per day.

Jeep0516

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2020
    Texas
    Interesting read. ‘Numbing’ numbers. Surprising demographics. (The cyber Monday 65% jump in background checks was funny.)
    Real shopping.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Freedom arms 115gr 9mm only $50 a box at local gun store, they said they have plenty.
    It just doesn’t get much better that that.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    AMMO LAND IS GIVING AWAY 5000 ROUNDS OF 9MM. VISIT AND SIGN UP.

THAT IS ALL.

no I have no interests in ammo land other than a finders fee if you win. If you remember that I told you about the contest and would never have hit the ammo lotto without my kind passing on of info. Any percentage of your winnings would be ever so kind and greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom