• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndrewR2488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    Rockport, TX
    Anyone have an experience with these knives? Ive been admiring his work from afar but Im looking to purchase now. First where is his shop, is it still in Dolphin Alley area in AP? How are his prices, are they pretty realistic? Any info and feedback is greatly appreciated, I'm gonna try to find his store tomorrow.
    Guns International

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I don't know anything about him other than some of his videos are entertaining. I can't tell if he's serious or not. "Stay icy" lmao...

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Had never heard of him or his knives......So I was just watching this thread to find out......now not.....

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    They're nice. I Personally hate his logo of the dollar sign. Makes me think of an 80's rap video.

Have a friend who has a couple of his customs. They're a quality custom, functional Workmanship is up to par for a custom knife.

Last time I checked Nichols has some customs in their showroom. I vaguely remember them being snodys.

AndrewR2488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    Rockport, TX
    I have become a big fan of his just based on his youtube channel and his reputation as a custom knife maker. Ive been looking to get one of his knives for a while, but all i can ever find are the kabar produced ones. Im really looking for an original Snody made knife just to have. I went by the address on his website and its really in BFE and no sign of knives lol. Im going to the Nichols Glock event so ill see what they have..

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have become a big fan of his just based on his youtube channel and his reputation as a custom knife maker. Ive been looking to get one of his knives for a while, but all i can ever find are the kabar produced ones. Im really looking for an original Snody made knife just to have. I went by the address on his website and its really in BFE and no sign of knives lol. Im going to the Nichols Glock event so ill see what they have..

Check out bladehq and Arizona knives.

If you're willing to shill out the dough and want to buy off Internet. They have customs, and list based off maker.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I know a guy that makes knives as a hobby in Corpus Christi, I sent him a link to a video of Snoody Knives. Told him church going family man image had to change

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I know a guy that makes knives as a hobby in Corpus Christi, I sent him a link to a video of Snoody Knives. Told him church going family man image had to change
    lmao... That would be like telling the Duck Dynasty folks to cut their hair. I think Snody's demeanor and "style" is a little preposterous as well ('80s rapper is a good way to describe it, lol), but if it works for him then so what? It's just flair.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom