• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARsniper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    fort worth
    Hello ! found this site with local ties and thought it better than the lame one i was at lol. thought id say hi and a little about myself, mostly a pistol shooter, then mooved to shoot guns and clays, now looking to get some yards with the rifle lol. been shooting since i was 8 years old mostly bolt action 22 at first lol. then moved to a glock 19 still my fav pistol, then a mossburg for clays, and the occational slug into the sea trailer, lol. Now recently bought a ar-15 DPMS with a 24" bull barrel and a few mods here and there lol. going out to alpine today, the indoor ranges are to short .

Well hope to meet some of you at the dec meet ! if any ones in my neck or the area looking to go shooting hit me up and let punch some paper.. !
    Capitol Armory ad

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Hi, great to have another Tarrant county member. Do come to the December meet. We usually just shoot pistol and rifle, (Rifle at the 30 Yd tactical bay... AR's and the like) but the range does have skeet, trap, 5 station and Sproting clays. It's just in a differet part of the range and for some reason we just never make it over there, probably because we're all shot out and ready for lunch by the time where done shooting pistol...

redfred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    La Porte
    Welcome from another Foat Wuther! Hope to see you at the shoots sometime. I've only made it to one, but everybody's a friend when they show up.

Top Bottom