• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    OK I've been on here about 10 days, guess I should say hello.

I'm a husband, father, self proclaimed (and learning, not an expert by any means) gun enthusiast and a Paramedic
    Target Sports

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Welcome to the forum.Since you are a first responder are you allowed to carry?

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Hello and welcome...were you in Academy picking up a Glock 19 a few weeks ago? I may have talked to you there...

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Hello and welcome...were you in Academy picking up a Glock 19 a few weeks ago? I may have talked to you there...
    I've been in Academy several times recently but no, I have not picked up a glock 19, may have been one of my co-workers I know he just got one recently

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Oh ok...probably your co worker. I just remembered him saying he was an EMT in Rockport...
    Yeah I had just taken him to the sharpshooter to practice, he had rented the G19 and really liked it, left the SS and went and bought one at Academy that day so he could go take is CHL class.

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Yeah I had just taken him to the sharpshooter to practice, he had rented the G19 and really liked it, left the SS and went and bought one at Academy that day so he could go take is CHL class.

awesome...that is a great pistol.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Welcome!

Speaking of Rockport, there was a little gun show yesterday and today. Anyone go? I didn't want to drive out there, pay $5 and find out it was just jewelry and beef jerky at the tables.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Welcome!

Speaking of Rockport, there was a little gun show yesterday and today. Anyone go? I didn't want to drive out there, pay $5 and find out it was just jewelry and beef jerky at the tables.
    I went, almost bought a Sig P232 SL but by the time I made it back it was gone, in fact I saw the guy walk ouit the door . Anyway, they had a small selection of ammo, some nice guns but alot were in my opinion overpriced, some were decent deals, but most overpriced.

Top Bottom