Join TexasGunTalk

Norinco BWK-92 .223 AK

Discussion in 'Rifles' started by m5215, Nov 23, 2018.

1. m5215

m5215 Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Plano, TX
    Some of you have seen the Norinco MAK-90 I am selling. Well I went into my deep storage and I retrieved my BWK-92 which I just about forgot I had. It's been stored for many years and was hardly used my me. It turns out I had a lot of magazines for it with ten 30 round magazines all in great condition. Apparently the value on this rifle and its magazines has gone up quite a bit over the years. I am looking to sell it but I am trying to determine what the best arrangement would be to do this. I am concerned that the rifle and the magazines all together as one package may be quite high and limit a potential sale. I could separate the all the extra 30 round mags and sell them separately perhaps. Or maybe the market is healthy enough for a buyer to just buy it all at once. I have seen the magazines go for $140 to $180 each which I think is ridiculous but at the same time I don't want to sell anything for too low. Any suggestions on what would be the best arrangement to sell this rifle and its accessories?

f68b4e7e177f3f2f98554f7ed744198e.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Darqhelmet and Sam7sf like this.
  2. cajunautoxer

cajunautoxer Well-Known

Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    I'd say have buyer first dibs at mags and then sell what they don't want. I would not sell mags before rifle is sold. I have a P7 with a dozen mags and that's what I would do

3. m5215

m5215 Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Plano, TX
    Yes I could just offer up as many mags that the buyer wanted but I could be stuck with loose mags that may be a bit difficult to sell on their own. I will probably try and sell everything as one big package and see what kind of luck I have with that.