• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Some of you have seen the Norinco MAK-90 I am selling. Well I went into my deep storage and I retrieved my BWK-92 which I just about forgot I had. It's been stored for many years and was hardly used my me. It turns out I had a lot of magazines for it with ten 30 round magazines all in great condition. Apparently the value on this rifle and its magazines has gone up quite a bit over the years. I am looking to sell it but I am trying to determine what the best arrangement would be to do this. I am concerned that the rifle and the magazines all together as one package may be quite high and limit a potential sale. I could separate the all the extra 30 round mags and sell them separately perhaps. Or maybe the market is healthy enough for a buyer to just buy it all at once. I have seen the magazines go for $140 to $180 each which I think is ridiculous but at the same time I don't want to sell anything for too low. Any suggestions on what would be the best arrangement to sell this rifle and its accessories?

f68b4e7e177f3f2f98554f7ed744198e.jpg
    Military Camp

Last edited:

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    I'd say have buyer first dibs at mags and then sell what they don't want. I would not sell mags before rifle is sold. I have a P7 with a dozen mags and that's what I would do

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Yes I could just offer up as many mags that the buyer wanted but I could be stuck with loose mags that may be a bit difficult to sell on their own. I will probably try and sell everything as one big package and see what kind of luck I have with that.

Top Bottom