Lynx Defense

(North Austin) AK47 Complete Package! 12 mags, 700+ ammo, and MUCH MORE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardway

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Up for sale is Cugir Romanian AK-47 Romak Model 99.1 chambered in 7.62x39. I bought this gun several years ago from a gun store in Colorado. It already had the Ohio Ordinance Works receiver installed and came with the black polymer Bulgarian furniture along with the sling and factory tool/cleaning kit that fits inside the butt stock. The flash hider is welded on the end of the barrel and cannot be removed. I added the Tapco 6-position stock, Hogue grip, UTG quad rail, rubber rail covers, Tapco 2 trigger, and recoil buffer. All of these items can be easily removed and swapped out to your heart’s desire. Included in the package is 12 30rd mags, 8 Euro steel flat backs, 2 Chinese steel raised stamp backs, and 2 Tapco polymer mags. In addition there is a clamp on scope mount with a red/green dot scope, vertical hard rubber fore grip, a speed loader, Bushmaster brand case and 700+ rounds of polymer coated Brown Bear steel cased bi-metal ammo. This are safe to shoot at outdoor ranges where FMJ is not allowed as well as all indoor ranges. Everything you see in the pictures is included. I have put around 1,000 rounds through this AK and it has performed flawlessly, even consistently hitting 9 and 10 rings at 100yds at Eagle Peak. Definitely used but never abused and ready for a new home.

Asking $2,900 or best offer for EVERYTHING! I will not separate the parts from the gun or the ammo, its all or nothing. Please note, I will only sell to a CHL holder and he or she must be willing to sign a firearm bill of sale. Save time, save on shipping, save on FFL fees, save on taxes, and experience instant gratification here. If interested or you have any questions send me an email to chevyguy1969@hotmail.com. I am located in the north Austin area and will allow a test fire at Red’s North but you must bring your own ammo and have cash in hand. I will also accept Paypal if the buyer pays the 3% fee. May be interested in trading for a car or truck depending on what you have but cash talks. Thank you for looking!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Still not interested in selling the ammo separately? If not, if you get a buyer who doesn't want all of the ammo, let me know.

Top Bottom