Guns International

North Fort Worth clay get together at the farm Saturday morning?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darryle

Crazy old Coot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I have electric throwers ready to go and batteries charged. All you will need is a chair, clays, shotgun and ammo. Any and all skill levels welcome, especially novices. If you don't have a shotgun and want to give it a whirl, I can fix you up as well No fun will be made unless you smoke us too bad and we toss you in the river. If you're interested drop me a PM and we'll firm it up Friday night with directions and time. Shorts and pretty much any shoe is good, I will mow the area tomorrow between showers(hopefully).
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Damn, sounds like a lot of fun. North Ft Worth would be a stretch but not impossible. Being on call kills it for me though.

Aughta be a "BLAST".

Darryle

Crazy old Coot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    So far there will be just 2 of us, anyone is welcome, shotgun or not. Bring some 20ga or 12ga shells, a chair, a drink or two and a box or two of clay birds and I'll provide a nice soft shooting Beretta for you to shoot.

MatteR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    My shotgun is getting dusty. Sounds like a lot of fun. How often do you do this? I'm shooting IDPA match tomorrow or I would be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rbracy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    We can do it every weekend, or every other. I am out there pretty much every weekend.
    Sounds interesting, have a couple of shotguns I need to blow the dust out of. May give you a shout in a couple of weeks when school calms
    down. I'm in NFW as well around Heritage Trace

Darryle

Crazy old Coot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I am heading out early to set up. I will be there around 7am. I have cell access, if you are interested, pm me and I will get you directions.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    That sucks. I think people just needed more of a heads up. Being Mothers day weekend and all. I would love to go sometime and bring the kid. I work most Sat. Though.

Sent from ..........squirrel!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, I think it was just a little short on the notice or you would have had more company.

I like doing things like that and meeting new people but I'm on call this weekend.

Where are you at around N Ft Worth. I'd like to try to make it one weekend if it isn't too long of a drive. I'm down around Hillsboro.

Top Bottom