• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Recently I put up an ad seeking someone that could make me a custom holster. I have an HK USP Tactical .40 with a Blast 2 light/laser and I wanted a kydex holster for it. After much research I sent North Texas Custom Kydex a facebook message telling them what I want. The owner's wife handled the communications and was very friendly and took all my requests. She spoke with her husband and got back with me and told me that what I wanted would be no problem as long as I could provide the Blast 2. I agreed and she set up a time and place to meet with her husband, Steve. That time happened to be his work lunch break. He met with me and we talked for a bit about what I was looking for and he said he would only give me a good product that he was proud of. This is the result:

holster2_zpsa2c8824e.gif

holster1_zpsad6302a4.gif

I am very pleased with how this turned out. Unfortunately I am overseas at the moment so I cannot try out the fit, but after meeting with him and seeing the pictures I am confident it will be good. Once I get home and use it a bit I will come back here and post my findings. I was actually surprised at the price for a completely custom holster, it was much lower than I expected it to be. I highly recommend NTCK for your kydex needs. If you are in the Dallas area, give them a shout.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom